Who do you plan to marry?

bowfanatic

For my Male Avatars

Birthright: Scarlet, Hana

Conquest: Azura (I've heard their Support on this path is the best), Flora, Ophelia

Revelation: Any of the aforementioned... well, minus Scarlet :(

For my Female Avatar

Birthright: Kaze

Conquest: Jakob

Revelation: Either or.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(In order, with at least two files for Female and Male per route)

Conquest: Silas, Flora, and Gunter

Birthright: Reina and Silas

Revelation: Silas and Flora

I'm a simple woman who is predominantly set in her ships, and doesn't feel the need to branch out her marriage options, and I think I'd be too lazy to actually go out of my way to complete the support logs, but we shall see.

I see you have Silas on all your lists...he's my one true husband, I love him!

I understand, I'm probably gonna marry the same people for all my playthroughs but I want to try marrying other people...plus, there are a lot of interesting characters in the game. I'll have to wait and see until I actually play the game.

Since I'm going Nohr, Camilla first run, Sophie second run, then either Felicia or Flora on my third

And if I'm a girl, Xander

As for Revelations, I'm still deciding

Probably Rinkah or Rhajat as a boy, or Ryoma, Xander, or Rhajat if I'm a girl

I was debating on this last night, actually.

I will probably make my relationships look something like:

Birthright

1st Save: Ryoma

2nd Save: Shiro

3rd Save: Silas, Takumi, Hinata, or Kaze (Probably Kaze)

Conquest:

1st Save: Xander

2nd Save: Silas, Shigure, or Deere

3rd Save: Benny or Jakob

Revelations:

1st Save: Ryoma (again)

2nd Save: Rhajat (maybe)

3rd Save: Zero (maybe)

Azura in Revelations

Xander in Conquest (how could anyone resist him?)

Yukimura in Birthright

All the units that can only marry Corrin are so cute but apparently they make cruddy Kanas...Reina is perfect and Izana is so cute MY HEART COULD BURST. I'm trying to put some more thought into my stats since I've never been able to get far in any game above normal and I wanna try to play through on hard and maybe lunatic if I think I'm ready for it. I think finishing P4G on very hard mode gave me a superiority complex when it comes to difficulty settings

Female:

Hoshido: Kaden

Nohr: Laslow? Odin? Jakob? Silas? Kaze? (I don't know really no one in Nohr screams must instantly marry to me like Kaden did in Hoshido so I'm having a hard time.)

Revelation: Subaki

Male:

Hoshido: Rinkah

Nohr: Charlotte

Revelation: Reina

I was debating on this last night, actually.

I will probably make my relationships look something like:

Birthright

1st Save: Ryoma

2nd Save: Shiro

3rd Save: Silas, Takumi, Hinata, or Kaze (Probably Kaze)

Conquest:

1st Save: Xander

2nd Save: Silas, Shigure, or Deere

3rd Save: Benny or Jakob

Revelations:

1st Save: Ryoma (again)

2nd Save: Rhajat (maybe)

3rd Save: Zero (maybe)

Oh wow, you have it all planned out! I really like your choices for Conquest! I'm definitely marrying Silas (my fave husband) Xander and Benny are probably gonna be on my list to marry as well!

Female:

Hoshido: Kaden

Nohr: Laslow? Odin? Jakob? Silas? Kaze? (I don't know really no one in Nohr screams must instantly marry to me like Kaden did in Hoshido so I'm having a hard time.)

Revelation: Subaki

Male:

Hoshido: Rinkah

Nohr: Charlotte

Revelation: Reina

oh, I understand your dilemma, but mines with Hoshido...the only one I'm really considering marrying is Takumi, but other than that, I'm not sure!

For my Male Avatars

Birthright: Scarlet, Kagerou

Conquest: Flora, Selena

Revelation: Camila ,Hinoka ,Orochi (Anna if possible)

For my Female Avatar

Birthright: Saizou , Tsubaki

Conquest: Laslow , Odin

Revelation: Kaze , Silas or Benny

Seeing as marrying any of your sisters is not an option for me, I've decided to marry Kagerou (or whatever she's called in the english version) because she seems like an interesting character and I also like her hair the best. Not sure about conquest yet because I'm gonna be focusing on Birthright for my first run and stuff.

I'm not sure yet. Xander and Leo are my interests, but I have to see which one I like more before I decide which one to marry.

I would also like to do a playthrough where I marry Lazward since Inigo was my Awakening husband choice.

As for Hoshido, I haven't the slightest idea. None of the male characters interest me enough to have one picked out in advance.

Hoshido: Saizo

Revelations: Azura

Nohr: ...

I thought I had Nohr down (I was going to go with Niles) but after thinking about it for a while I realized I didn't want to miss out on any children (since I was planning on playing male) so now I'm stuck debating... Either I'll stay male and marry Elise or I'll switch to female and marry Niles or Xander. I need to decide before Friday... >.>

Hoshido Female Avatar- Silas, Ryouma, or Kaden

Nohr Female Avatar- Xander, Niles, or Flannel

Hoshido and Nohr Male Avatar- Azura (I couldn't resist Chrom every single time, partially due to my dislike of Sumia)

Revelations- Whoever I like best from my other playthroughs

It is so tough deciding, will defiantly need the game in my hands before making a decision.

Conquest:Count Chocula

Birthright:Count Chocula

Revelations:Count Chocula

ZotGwdT.jpg

How can you love a man who doesn't even look you in the eyes?

Same. I settled for Laslow because his supports hurt me in a good way and Soleil is growing on me.

Same. I settled for Laslow because his supports hurt me in a good way and Soleil is growing on me.

Oh I'll have to check out their support then. I haven't read many supports and that I think is the main issue and cause of my indecision as I feel the supports are where you find the most out about their character.

Also

I do like Inigo already anyway. One time I was bored and did a run of Awakening where I made a Donnel!Inigo!Morgan with galeforce, luna, and sol and set him on to the rest of the game maps by himself and he did it no problem. Awakening is such an easy game to break.

Oh I'll have to check out their support then. I haven't read many supports and that I think is the main issue and cause of my indecision as I feel the supports are where you find the most out about their character.

Also

I do like Inigo already anyway. One time I was bored and did a run of Awakening where I made a Donnel!Inigo!Morgan with galeforce, luna, and sol and set him on to the rest of the game maps by himself and he did it no problem. Awakening is such an easy game to break.

I liked him too.

And it's nothing to insanely write home about (well written but I won't say it's 100% the best), but

He wants to basically take you home to show you to his parents and aaaaa~!

I liked him too.

And it's nothing to insanely write home about (well written but I won't say it's 100% the best), but

He wants to basically take you home to show you to his parents and aaaaa~!

I just read it is is really cute. I'm going to do it thank you for helping me with my indecision.

Only playing Conquest, don't have the money for Revelations atm haha. In which case, I'll be marrying Marx, Joker, Suzukaze, Lazwald, in that order. I might marry Silas and Zero out of spite, but that'll wait until later. I prolly won't even be able to get Conquest for a long time (idk what's going on with my local gamestop), so I'll have to defer to everyone else's judgment for a while.

...though if I ever do get Revelations, I will marry Ryoma and Nishiki. And Takumi out of spite, as well.