Still nothing on Fates Special Edition?!

Busterman64

Other than voting for the Serenes Scribbles event, the issue with the SE of Fates has been quite conflicting for me (for different reasons. The SS event is for good reasons...so many good entries... :3 ).

The release date for Fates is so close, yet we've heard nothing about the SE.

Unless Nintendo is trying to make a lot them before the release and making retailers not have too many pre-orders so they can get them out without too much pressure, it's kinda a pain not hearing or seeing anything about it.

I've been watching Amazon (and sometimes even that FE:Fates Tracker) like a hawk lately because I KNOW that the SE is gonna be jumped on like a cheetah bolting for prey after not eating for almost a week.

Also, I even went to my Wal-Mart and tried to see if I could be lucky and find one...nope.

I did see both versions of Fates behind the glass case though......I felt like I was being taunted......*sigh*...... :'(

post-15301-0-28850700-1455732605_thumb.jpg

I've been hearing a lot on Reddit that there are some Best Buys that actually have a couple of SEs in their inventory that they're going to put out on shelves on a first come first serve basis.

So it's definitely worth a shot. You can also call you local Best Buy tomorrow because all stores that are selling the game should have their shipment of the games by then.

Once again, I'll echo the Fry's sentiment. They are supposed to be stocking them with no pre-orders meaning first come first serve on the day of. Best Buy has been reported as having some on the shelves that they won't sell until Friday, so again, first come first serve. Try calling your nearest locations and double checking before heading over there Friday.

I'm gonna see if I can go to my Best Buy (and possibly Wal-Mart if I really want to) when it opens. If it isn't there, I'm just gonna say screw it and just get Conquest (I've built my resolve at this point and braced myself in case it isn't there...still gonna hope though).

I'm gonna see if I can go to my Best Buy (and possibly Wal-Mart if I really want to) when it opens. If it isn't there, I'm just gonna say screw it and just get Conquest (I've built my resolve at this point and braced myself in case it isn't there...still gonna hope though).

It's possible that best buy, wal-mart, or game stop would have one, depending on where you live (I'm not sure exactly how games are distributed by region).

Failing at that Frys, or other more regional electronics stores may have gotten some.

It's also possible that they might accidentally sell you someone else's preorder, so there's that too.