Weapons?

Sai1523

So it find it hard to believe how anyone has gotten a weapon to +7. I'm on chapter 25 of conquest and the highest I've gotten is +3. So how do they do it. Also does anyone know how get Lucinas Estoc? I've seen it on multiple sources, but I've never actually seen it in game before.

So it find it hard to believe how anyone has gotten a weapon to +7. I'm on chapter 25 of conquest and the highest I've gotten is +3. So how do they do it. Also does anyone know how get Lucinas Estoc? I've seen it on multiple sources, but I've never actually seen it in game before.

Forging past +2 is really just for messing around or obliterating people postgame as it takes 128 copies of the base weapon and 247 gems for +7. Usually only with weapons that are infinite in the armory.

I believe the non-signature amiibo weapons can be bought from the armory when the amiibo is running the store.

I see, I thought that might be the case for both of those questions. I must be really unlucky because I've never had one of my Amiibo run anything in my castle. Oh well thank you very much for the reply!