Invasion 3 (Birthright) [Spoilers]

SaMaster14

Is anyone else finding this incredibly impossible, even on Normal? The enemies just keep coming... and you only get 10 units. I assume if you kill them all, they stop showing up, but with just 10 units, its pretty much not possible. Maybe I set my castle up horribly, who knows... it's optional, so I'm not going to start over or move stuff just to beat it... especially considering I just finished ch 26 (Xander) with incredible ease. Took out all of the enemies with my team first, barely taking damage, and my avatar defeated Xander in 2 moves, sustaining minimal damage without ever a worry of losing.

So, I'll probably finish the game up and move on to Conquest. It's not worth the frustration to play the Invasion. (Also, other than the experience, is there anything you would really get out of it anyways?)

Is anyone else finding this incredibly impossible, even on Normal? The enemies just keep coming... and you only get 10 units. I assume if you kill them all, they stop showing up, but with just 10 units, its pretty much not possible. Maybe I set my castle up horribly, who knows... it's optional, so I'm not going to start over or move stuff just to beat it... especially considering I just finished ch 26 (Xander) with incredible ease. Took out all of the enemies with my team first, barely taking damage, and my avatar defeated Xander in 2 moves, sustaining minimal damage without ever a worry of losing.

So, I'll probably finish the game up and move on to Conquest. It's not worth the frustration to play the Invasion. (Also, other than the experience, is there anything you would really get out of it anyways?)

Remember this your home field and use that as your advance

Use balista,guard your building to keep stat gain

About outnumber,try get some replicate

Instead of attack,I think you should focus on defend

I can't remember all too well since I did this a while ago but the right side has Berserkers(?) and some magical units(?). I recall being able to take care of the right side quite easilyโ€”since each wave spawns the same kinds of enemies in each placeโ€”by putting my units who had high Resistance (mages/fliers) there to immediately take care of those Berserkers(?) which the magic units(?) could barely do anything to them. I think there are three waves in total.

I recall the left side being more of a struggle and for the bottom, I had a tanky unit paired with Ryouma who surprisingly fended off well.
Alas, I played on Normal.

I'm playing on normal. I thought about letting them come to me, but if I wait too long, after a couple of rounds of reinforcements (5 at a time), a round of 15 reinforcements appear (5 from each side and 5 from the bottom). At that point, my units are weak and I get completely overwhelmed.

Will try and move things around and buy replicates

Also, since I am on the last chapter and endgame, will I be able to come back to this after I finish the game? Thinking about coming back to this after I beat Garon (or is Fates like some games where after you beat the boss you go back to the save before without the newly gained experience from winning??)

Thanks guys!

Also, since I am on the last chapter and endgame, will I be able to come back to this after I finish the game? Thinking about coming back to this after I beat Garon (or is Fates like some games where after you beat the boss you go back to the save before without the newly gained experience from winning??)

Yes. After you beat the boss, it takes you back to your last save without any of the newly gained experience and etc.

The game will recognize that you beat the game however (as shown on streetpass card) among other small bonuses related to My Castle but that's about it.

Thank you all for the replies and advice. I ended up beating it today (3rd try). I moved around buildings in my castle and waited for the enemy to come to me.

There were 4 waves... once from the bottom, once from the left, once from the right ... and once from all three sides at once.

Had Ryouma left standing with like 3hp at the end of it!

• 5 years later...

Quite hard but not impossible. I beat all invasion Birthright no grind challenge-Dlc, no need Ryoma-Takumi, no need any buff, no need uprade weapon. Invasion 3: west wing(Rinkah pair Kaze for tanker role) east wing (Corrin pair Kagero, Felicia healer and deal mage enemy next turn) the most important: South wing deploy Hana(best avoid with sunrise katana) with Kaden, Hinoka Subaki taxi role