Your castle steward? (Some spoilers)

Abysswalker25

Just thought I'd ask everyone what steward they use for their castle, since there is a surprising amount of options. On conquest's side at least you have Jakob, Flora, Felicia and Gunter. Then you have all the generic Nohrian units and.. a Faceless, of all things. Who I imagine is named Roberto.

Who do you use as your castle steward? Did you wish that they would let you use more named characters for it aside from those four?

I'm torn between Flora, Felicia and a Faceless myself. Felicia has kind of grown on me, Flora seems like an interesting choice and a Faceless is a faceless so it is automatically hilarious to have one as a personal servant that maintains the castle.

I use Flora, but I'd love to have more named options. Though I agree on the Faceless, I'd love to use it if I didn't want to use Flora more.

I'm kind of surprised there weren't more named options, but I guess the list would get really bloated otherwise.

I mean if even a Faceless can run your castle, I don't see why Mozu can't, for instance XD

Anyway, I like using Flora on Conquest and Felicia on Birthright.

I'm using the Faceless. He's just too good to pass up.

One I beat Birthright and unlock that side's classes I'll probably use a Great Master or a Blacksmith in my next file, though.

I use Gunter in my Revelation and Conquest save. I like the old man. He's like a trusty friend.

Despite what he does in Revelation. I forgave the old man.