Hypothetical DLC Idea

Abysswalker25

With the new wave of DLC being announced for Japan and I think there is one more wave after it, it got me thinking on something.

What would you think if they added a sort of Boss Rush where you face off against all bosses from previous games and fates in a row? I think it could be an interesting challenge for them to do. Perhaps only a small group of units could do the challenge to make it even more difficult?

Rewards could be a new class, or something like an Ultimate Emblem or even a powerful skill.

Be really cool to fight all the bosses with the amiibo characters at my side. Lords of FE, unite!

Edited by Abysswalker25

On the other hand, three of the newer DLC Xenologues in JP that will be released are basically remakes of the very much 'We Want You to Cry Your Heart Out' Future Past DLC from Awakening except it involves the children from Fates not Awakening. I'm really going to need someone to comfort me when that comes around to North America because I'm going to be on the verge of breaking down emotionally if the dialogue in chapter (including before you start the DLC Episode) tries to show you what would have happened if the Avatar had perished and all the parent characters had died after they had their children. Poor Kanna...they hated being left alone more than any of the other children and Female Kanna really hated that feeling more than Male Kanna. And the JP picture of one of the DLC episodes shows poor Female Kanna crying and looking around lost and alone in what could be her Paralogue chapter which is now desolate (and filled with enemies) and shrouded in mist. What stings in the picture is that in her LEFT hand...she's holding her precious father's unique weapon, Yato, in its base form. This gives off some very, very scary and sad implications if you think what could have happened to Female Kanna's father...especially if the DLC Episode where Kanna is all alone takes place in her paralogue chapter if her father actually had left her in her realm instead of taking her with him after he and the others saved her. Then before he was able to return he somehow perished and lost his life and someone returned his blade to his daughter before leaving her all alone again.

With the new wave of DLC being announced for Japan and I think there is one more wave after it, it got me thinking on something.

What would you think if they added a sort of Boss Rush where you face off against all bosses from previous games and fates in a row? I think it could be an interesting challenge for them to do. Perhaps only a small group of units could do the challenge to make it even more difficult?

Rewards could be a new class, or something like an Ultimate Emblem or even a powerful skill.

Be really cool to fight all the bosses with the amiibo characters at my side. Lords of FE, unite!

It just isn't likely. Unless you want something like Awakening's spotpass characters, each past boss likely would need a new class (or body model, at least) of their own. So far, they haven't even added any new characters through DLC (aside from the Cipher characters, but those only count as guest units).

In general though, I'd really like to see more past units too. The lack of past units in the DLC is disappointing (like how the 3 past chapter remakes have no actual story).

Edited by NeonZ

I would have rather had some prequil DLC showing events that happened before the main game

They're doing a bunch of story dlc episodes anyways so I can see this happening. Other than that I don't even know what I would want for dlc other than roy amiibo implementation

It just isn't likely. Unless you want something like Awakening's spotpass characters, each past boss likely would need a new class (or body model, at least) of their own. So far, they haven't even added any new characters through DLC (aside from the Cipher characters, but those only count as guest units).

In general though, I'd really like to see more past units too. The lack of past units in the DLC is disappointing (like how the 3 past chapter remakes have no actual story).

Apparently on another Forum Topic, Cipher Codes don't work outside of JP.