Recollection of Bubbles

so.. No Proximity Shot skill as rewards?

I gonna guess that is a reward maybe at the end if you played all 6 without say letting anyone die or something. I may be wrong. A lot of my info is second hand.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of simple curiosity, when was this DLC Map Pack released and when was the last one released in Japan? I get a feeling that the timeframe of release between these two packs and whatever comes after this one will (hopefully) be the same out in North America and the United Kingdom.

Out of simple curiosity, when was this DLC Map Pack released and when was the last one released in Japan? I get a feeling that the timeframe of release between these two packs and whatever comes after this one will (hopefully) be the same out in North America and the United Kingdom.

Before the brand new DLC (Recollection of Bubbles and Hoshidan Festival) coming around in Japan this month, Japan's last DLC map, Witch's Trial, was released back in October 2015. So, time gap of about 5 months.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Rewards for the 4th, 5th, and 6th maps are Defensetaker, Speedtaker & Resistancetaker, and Proximity Shot respectively. IS is sure taking their time with releasing farmable Paragon scrolls...

Or Armor Shield, Wing Shield, Beast Shield, and Bold Stance scrolls for that matter.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Uhh... capture card?

tumblr_inline_o4h2fnMvQs1rb9mmp_540.png

tumblr_inline_o4h2gmXnLN1rb9mmp_540.png

Eeh...ok. Can't complain if you actually have a picture from your own save file to use as support that something like this happens in Fates (seeing how you own the JP version as well as the NA version). Because due to the fact that it's the first time that you end up seeing two of the Avatar's children on the same map that are under your direct control to play as...this is just unique and wierd (albeit awesome). I'm not going to delve further onto as how why I have some trouble telling myself to believe others when some incidents are just brand new.

Rewards for the 4th, 5th, and 6th maps are Defensetaker, Speedtaker & Resistancetaker, and Proximity Shot respectively. IS is sure taking their time with releasing farmable Paragon scrolls...

what about that scramble DLC? I thought we could farm Exalt's and Hero's Brand there?

what about that scramble DLC? I thought we could farm Exalt's and Hero's Brand there?

We could, assuming that you have the DLC. He's talking about other DLC items that are already known but aren't farmable like Paragon scrolls.

We could, assuming that you have the DLC. He's talking about other DLC items that are already known but aren't farmable like Paragon scrolls.

Looking at Serenes Forest updates...aren't the Paragon Scrolls and Boost unlimited as long as you complete the DLC Chapter each time?

Looking at Serenes Forest updates...aren't the Paragon Scrolls and Boost unlimited as long as you complete the DLC Chapter each time?

The problem is that as far as many of us know, there isn't any DLC that allows farming for Paragon scrolls, let alone scrolls for Beast Shield, Wing Shield, Armor Shield, and Bold Stance.

For the case of Recollection of Bubbles, you can farm for Point Blank and (Stat)taker scrolls.

The problem is that as far as many of us know, there isn't any DLC that allows farming for Paragon scrolls, let alone scrolls for Beast Shield, Wing Shield, Armor Shield, and Bold Stance.

For the case of Recollection of Bubbles, you can farm for Point Blank and (Stat)taker scrolls.

Oh, I guess I misread the information regarding Anna's Gift 2 (which often happens when I read information too quickly).

According to the guys on 4chan, the whole plot is thus:

The kids were summoned from their worlds to a world where the parents failed to kill Anankos, succeed in killing him and the resurrected parents, and go home to hug their mamas and papas. Their memories got slightly scrambled in the process, which is why they think their parents are dead. Shigure's song puts it right and Azura is apparently aiding him from beyond the grave/contacting him from their home world? That's less clear.

It's basically Awakening all over again, meaning it actually doesn't make Conquest/Birthright "bad endings".