Soundtrack available for pre-purchase at CDJapan

Coaltergeist

Link here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/TSZM-49

I use CDJapan all the time, I have never had any problems. Packages take a while to get to my house, but they're always in pristine condition. I'm sure other places have it up, but seeing as I have bought both the Tellius games' OSTs and Awakening's OST, I have already placed my order. You earn bonus points that you can use for discounts, so I was actually able to save a bit of money as well.

Oh, I want this. But is there anywhere else to get it cheaper?

I doubt it. It's already discounted on there anyways. I guess you could try your luck with seeing if it drops in price after release but if the first print of Awakening is anything to go by, it'll reach a ridiculously high price. Or if you're really lucky they'll do a second, cheaper printing like Awakening in a few years but it won't have all the special bonuses.

Does anyone have any experience purchasing items from that website(probably shouldn't worry about it too much, but just want to make sure)?

CDJapan is pretty good. They might take a while to ship and their shipping prices might be a little to high for my taste but they're reliable. (at least from my experiences)

Please note that if you make a new account they'll give you 300 points (300 yen) which you can use right away on this OST. Also, if you spend more than 5000 yen, (the soundtrack is 6300) you get an additional 300 points after you order.

Another thing to note, they give out 300 points on your birthday, so theoretically you could set your birthday to, say, tomorrow, and get an even larger discount.

edit: just so you know, they charged me upfront for my preorder, I didn't even know they did this until yesterday

Edited by SilverPants

I doubt it. It's already discounted on there anyways. I guess you could try your luck with seeing if it drops in price after release but if the first print of Awakening is anything to go by, it'll reach a ridiculously high price. Or if you're really lucky they'll do a second, cheaper printing like Awakening in a few years but it won't have all the special bonuses.

Didn't know it was already discounted. Well, seeing as FE stuff go up in price regardless after release I'll pre-order it if I can find the money. I'm not one to buy soundtracks but this is definitely enticing.

Didn't know it was already discounted. Well, seeing as FE stuff go up in price regardless after release I'll pre-order it if I can find the money. I'm not one to buy soundtracks but this is definitely enticing.

It's "discounted," but shipping puts it well above the original price. If you're a frequent buyer you can get discounts, though.

Does anyone have any experience purchasing items from that website(probably shouldn't worry about it too much, but just want to make sure)?

I have, it's in the OP lol.