Duo Arts Information (slight spoilers)

Courtesy of this video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28136192

This video shows the player defeating the secret boss in 2 rounds (Lunatic). Summary: get to level 99, raise stats to 100+ (more for skill and speed), get the best weapons. The player has also talked about the Duo Arts depencies, which is something that I haven't seen documented elsewhere.

No numbers are mentioned, but I don't know the exact attack power for all other moves either.

General information

• Duo Arts are usable once the any of them is unlocked. They are unlocked by completing side stories except Falling Star, which is unlocked by answering certain questions in Tsubasa's favour.
  • The option to use Duo Arts is available randomly during Sessions, and the player has to press L or R to activate either Duo Art presented. If the player has only one Duo Art unlocked, only the L option may appear, and it will be the only move unlocked.
  • After a Duo Art performance, the Session may continue with everyone getting a fresh move except the characters involved in the Duo Art. In Mamori's case, only she will be excluded in the next Session chain as Barry and Tiki aren't playable. As Almighty cannot be followed up, this does not apply to Dream Catcher.
  • Duo Arts may occur twice in a row, allowing Session chains of up to 20.
  • As with all special skills, blocks or reflections against attack types will not work, so don't worry about the enemy reflecting your moves.
  • Attack powers depend on one character only. Raise Ellie's stats will do nothing at all to Duo Arts.

Duo Arts list

Falling Star (Itsuki × Tsubasa)
Single-target Physical Lance, depends on Itsuki's strength. This move also revives downed main cast and sub cast allies.

Dream Catcher (Tsubasa × Eleonora)
Multi-target Magical Almighty, depends on Tsubasa's magic. Attacks and charms enemies, and heals main cast allies.

Give me!! (Tsunasa × Kiria)
Multi-target Magical Force, depends on Tsubasa's magic. Heals all main cast allies.

After-school Back Alley (Mamori × Barry)
Single-targst Physical Axe, depends on Mamori's strength. Heals and restores status of main cast.

Love for You (Mamori × TIKi)
Multi-target Magical Ice, depends on Mamori's magic. Raises SP by ½.

Crazy Circus (Toma × Eleanora)
Single-target Physical Fire, depends on Toma's strength. Poisons all enemies.

The Exhibition (Kiria × Yashiro)
Two Fire attacks. The first hit is a hit-all attack that depends on Kiria's magic. The second hit is a single-target attack that depends on Kiria's strength.

Last Rampage (Toma × Yashiro)
Single-target extra high Physical Sword damage, depends on Yashiro's strength.

Edited by nocturnal YL

I didn't see any numbers for any of the special skills (duo arts included), I checked this wiki and I also had access to scans from the official guide of the game.

I didn't know that the duo arts could happen twice in a single session, never saw that happen. I also didn't know the attack power of the duo art depended on one character and different stats.

I touched on that subject in the section 4.1 in my thread about general informations about the game, but nothing too in depth since I didn't know much, only what I gathered watching streams.

I also had them listed and tried to translate their effects here along with all the other skills of the game (it's poorly done).