If they had a Support DLC...

Pretty_Handsome

The Support DLC would add 3 Supports from the existing cast to the game and be a map that greatly speeds up Support Speed and Weapon Mastery gains from just doing things as normal to build them up or walking on the many shining tiles. So, fast Staff Rank Ups and S Ranking.

Would you pay for it and which 3 Supports would you want added in? Naturally they would get C-A Supports with their child as well.

Personally I would want...

Azura x Shura (All Paths)

Flora x Jakob (Nohr/Revelation)

Ryoma x Scarlet (Birthright/Revelation)

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

Was this literally just created in retaliation to that Ryoma/Scarlet support?

Everything in the OP as well as Gunter x Flora, Camilla x Azura, Yuugiri x Yukimura, Yuugiri x Orochi, Fuuga x Ryoma, and Izana x Elise

This. I killed Shura, I'm such a bastard.

I murdered him for the boots.

That's right, I murdered a man for his boots AND I DON'T REGRET IT

in all seriousness I do like him, but I already have Niles in Conquest and Boots are precious.

Boots are more important than Shura. What? He's a Kamuisexual and it's Conquest, I'm pretty sure boots are better than a character that I probably won't use.

Corrin: Peace is precious, and we can't murder people for no re- holy shit that guy has some sick ass boots, looks like it's plundering and murdering time.

Honestly? Flora x one of the Nohr Royals. Like maybe Leo or Xander. I'd like to see what they'd think in wake of her kidnapping and such.

Everything in the OP as well as Gunter x Flora, Camilla x Azura, Yuugiri x Yukimura, Yuugiri x Orochi, Fuuga x Ryoma, and Izana x Elise

I would also like to add Reina x Peri, Reina x Hinoka, Reina x Subaki, Scarlet x the rest of the Hoshido Royal family.

Corrin: Peace is precious, and we can't murder people for no re- holy shit that guy has some sick ass boots, looks like it's plundering and murdering time.

Honestly? Flora x one of the Nohr Royals. Like maybe Leo or Xander. I'd like to see what they'd think in wake of her kidnapping and such.

But we're not murdering for no reason, we're murdering because he has boots! He doesn't need them!

Anyway, pretty much every Kamuisexual should have a support. I'd especially like it if Reina and Yukimura could have a one.

I'm noticing a distinct lack of Azura x Camilla, but I wouldn't pay for it. I'd let someone else pay for it and then look up what they post about it :D

Wisdom there is, in those words.

While I agree, I would be also a tad irritated, because serious-freaking-ly ? Paying DLC(s) for supports/dialogues/character development that SHOULD have been in the original game in the first place ? It's just...

.... Hail the boots. I mean, it hurt my completionist, but boots is important in Fire Emblem, plus they give you the choice, so it doesn't hurt much.

Seriously, it's a movement boosting item. That is rare.

Edited by B.Leu

Niles/Silas. Actually, Niles and pretty much a lot more male characters. Somehow I feel like his interest in men was really put on the back burner, and localization toned it down in the same-sex supports he DOES have. I basically just want more Niles development because they cut that out, too. Niles/Shura would be great. Shura is my second fave guy and all this boots > shura hurts my heart

I'm noticing a distinct lack of Azura x Camilla, but I wouldn't pay for it. I'd let someone else pay for it and then look up what they post about it :D

Ah, they would be great for C-A.

It's really weird that they never did Ryoma x Scarlet, especially when Revelations ships them pretty hard imo.

As does the latest Scramble.

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

You gain a Boots if you kill Shura? Why was that never told in the game? Now I'm always killing him!

I was extremely disappointed by the lack of Jakob x Flora, specially if they talk in the Ice Tribe map in Conquest. I really dislike characters having supports with only the Avatar and maybe one or two more. It feels there is a lot of potential wasted, specially when you consider some pretty bad supports.

I had this problem in Awakening with Anna, Tiki, Basilio, Flavia, Say'ri (who joins much, much earlier) and the Paralogue characters. With all the DLC content and battles in the map why couldn't they have supports with much more people and marry them too? There's time to build them. Even if some didn't had kids.

I would pay for it because I need a faster way to ship my characters.

For the three supports I would add....

Silas/Niles. They talked to each other once in a paralouge and now I want them to support. (Plus Silas should have been a gay option so I want him to talk with the gay option)

Camilla/Azura

Camilla/Sakura

Edited by ChaosFox

Azura x Camilla

Xander x Takumi

Ryoma x Leo

Camilla x Sakura

Hinoka x Elise

Jakob x Flora

Gunter x Flora

Gunter x Felicia

Ryoma x Scarlet

Niles x Orochi (I would take this over Niles x Setsuna any day)

Reina x Gunter (They seem like they are supposed to be foils of one another)

Yukimura x Flora (Read above. Also, WTF is Yukimura not in Rev. I demand answers)

I have more, but I am too lazy to list them all. For the most part though, I want what everyone posted here.

Also, even though Niles will eternally be my husbando, I would like more gay options. Mainly Jakob, Felicia, Azura and Silas for neutrals, Saizo, Orochi and Asugi from Hoshido and Charlotte, Forrest and Soleil from Nohr.

I don't think I'd like to see a Jakob/Flora support; I actually like Flora, and Jakob's supports tend to be rather bad in my opinion. I'm always for more love for Flora, but I think that'd be a disservice to her character.

As for what I WANT to see: Ryouma and Crimson has already been mentioned, so I'll add my interest in cross-generational supports that don't include parents, preferably platonic. Oboro and Foleo could discuss clothes (how very original, but I think it could be sweet), Velour could teach Takumi a thing or two about chilling and Siegbert could get perplexed as to why his uncle Leo's retainers are seemingly completely bonkers.

Since everyone can marry everyone, I think more platonic supports are the way to go; hell it's pretty much the only thing we're missing aside from Ryouma and Crimson that I feel shoud be implemented - everyone else can already hook up with each oher anyway, barring the kamuisexuals.

Edited by Thane

Oboro x Selena: Both of them love fashion and I feel like they'd be fast friends.

Oboro x Hana: I like these two so that's my reason for this.

Camilla x Sakura: Seriously why isn't this a thing?

Flora x (Many guys): She should at least be able to marry someone besides Kamui.

Scarlet x Ryoma: a good ship

Anna x Royals: Royal Anna is best Anna.

Oboro x Selena: Both of them love fashion and I feel like they'd be fast friends.

Oboro x Hana: I like these two so that's my reason for this.

Camilla x Sakura: Seriously why isn't this a thing?

Flora x (Many guys): She should at least be able to marry someone besides Kamui.

Scarlet x Ryoma: a good ship

Anna x Royals: Royal Anna is best Anna.

Nohr would solve all of its economic issues overnight...