Does the armor stripping do anything?

Dragoncat

I jokingly think that stripping the enemy causes them to be so embarrassed that it gives the attacker an easier time double attacking

Real talk, it doesn't do anything, the Raider Weapons are just for getting an easy way out of E-Rank.

The +3 to double attack chance is useful on enemies that are just slightly slower than you, as it allows you to kill enemies that you would not have been able to kill otherwise due to doubling. I think the striping effect is cosmetic though

Edited by sirmola

It's called a fundoshi. Look it up.

That looks more like a thong than a diaper. When I think "diaper" I think like, diapers. Not something that looks like that. *looks again* Okay if you scroll down they do kinda look like diapers, but the red one at the top of the page doesnt.

I'm surprised nobody misread my "poofy pants" as "poopy pants" cause that would add to the joke. But anyway.

Edited by Dragoncat

So...I gather it's just a fun fanservice thing? Also Kiris, that miiverse post is the best thing ever. On the subject of Iago...anyone else think of Jafar's parrot in Aladdin? It had THE SAME NAME. I guess it makes sense if we think of Garon as Jafar.

I did lol. That's why I initially liked Iago, because he was reminding me of the Disney character of the same name. :P And I thought he had a pretty neat design. But now I think he's a total creep...

On the thread topic, I kind of like the stripping, it gives an extra feel of realism to the battles, because in real life, obviously people's clothes and armor got torn and dented in fights. I do think it went a bit too far in Fates with it being able to go down to their underwear though. :/

I did lol. That's why I initially liked Iago, because he was reminding me of the Disney character of the same name. :P And I thought he had a pretty neat design. But now I think he's a total creep...

On the thread topic, I kind of like the stripping, it gives an extra feel of realism to the battles, because in real life, obviously people's clothes and armor got torn and dented in fights. I do think it went a bit too far in Fates with it being able to go down to their underwear though. :/

Oh Ana don't lie, we all know you like it since you can potentially see Ike in his undies. I:>

Edited by Azz

Well, in my case, I got reminded of Othello for when it comes to Iago.

Anyway, speaking of clothing damage: did anyone noticed on how your armor gets more worn down as you take more hits even at full HP?

Anyway, speaking of clothing damage: did anyone noticed on how your armor gets more worn down as you take more hits even at full HP?

I did notice that. But I think the tighty whiteys are a bit too much lol.

Oh Ana don't lie, we all know you like it since you can potentially see Ike in his undies. I:>

Can that even happen to amiibos though? *shrug*

Edited by Dragoncat

Well, in my case, I got reminded of Othello for when it comes to Iago.

Yes, and I really liked this.

I did notice that. But I think the tighty whiteys are a bit too much lol.

Can that even happen to amiibos though? *shrug*

Yep. They even suffer standard clothing damage besides the Raider weapons; I recall destroying Robin's robe while I was fighting him.