Stealth Mission. (Revelations Ch. 24)

ChronosFlame

Okay, I don't get it. How do you do stealth on this mission? I have Locktouch on my avatar. I have 7 move due to boots. I get halfway through the 2nd room and somehow the samurai in the first room can see me through at least one wall? What does it use to determine detection? How do you stealth this mission?

Edited by ChronosFlame

I found it the hard way.. Just use avatar with locktouch + mov+1 + pair up that gives more move, then try to memorize the pattern.. They movement won't change so it should be easy once you have memoized their pattern. Also think 2 moves ahead because sometimes the enemies from previous room can see you through the doors

Actually, I just realized that there is no LoS. It is just threat range. If anybody starts or ends their turn with you in their threat they sound the alarm. It just always looks like the first guy does it.

This sounds like PoR's annoying jail level.

Which was the first things I thought of when seeing it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

If you kill the guy befor you're ever in their range (lessay you outmove them and get danced) does it count as being seen?

I've seen a vid in which the player chose to kill the guard during player phase and said guard hadn't seen them in the previous enemy phase. It still counts as being seen.

All of China now knows you're here.

No assassination tactics allowed. The way I see it, FE battles with their animations have you face to face.

I guess they yell for someone to sound the alarm when they're battling you.

Edited by shadowofchaos

When I did it, I just stayed out of their range of movement. Even if they close in on you when it's their turn, as long as you stay out of their range before hand, they won't react so you'll still get the opportunity to move away from them.

I also paired up units who couldn't move as far with mount units to make it easier to stay out of range.

Edited by carefreejules