FEGame - Check first post!

In the Preparations Screen, when Viewing Map...  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Press B to return to the menu? (keeping in mind B is no longer the button that speeds up the cursor)

• Yes, pressing B in FE8 was convenient!
    • No, pressing B in FE8 made it annoying!

Blegh c:

gonna add all these to the sheet now

Hmm it could be like they join in the chapter where you're hunting Fenrir and if after you beat it they're both alive then they get married during the ritual or something

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be cool if along the way to hunting Fenrir, you get ambushed by Oma/Gomoz/Blegh's band of bandits and you have to fight them off.

All I can say for now is that Gomoz should be a Warrior and that Blegh looks like a Bishop, but classes can stay open

Characters either start with supports, such as when childhood friends have a B support right off the bat, or can gain supports through events.

Well, since supports are a thing now, someone let me know if you want your character to converse with my Stephan!

Also, you should add the video to the OP if you want. I think it'd be convenient to have there.

Burst Breaker: If unit is surrounded by enemies, auto-Shove them at the start of Player Phase.

Midnight Cut: You know how Aether is Sol+Luna? This is Luna+Astra.

Skylight Cut: Sol+Astra.

Burst Breaker: If unit is surrounded by enemies, auto-Shove them at the start of Player Phase.

Midnight Cut: You know how Aether is Sol+Luna? This is Luna+Astra.

Skylight Cut: Sol+Astra.

those skills are mighty op

Blegh c:

gonna add all these to the sheet now

Hmm it could be like they join in the chapter where you're hunting Fenrir and if after you beat it they're both alive then they get married during the ritual or something

It would be cool if along the way to hunting Fenrir, you get ambushed by Oma/Gomoz/Blegh's band of bandits and you have to fight them off.

All I can say for now is that Gomoz should be a Warrior and that Blegh looks like a Bishop, but classes can stay open

That'd be interesting!

---------------

Dunno if there the sword pirate was done already, soo uhh?

Geist

A perverted (in several ways) pirate with a love for drinking, cash and jests. Does not like throwing up, scammers or resistant women.

(Sword) Pirate(?)

Skill suggestions: Prude (it fits his character), Rally Power

LV 9

Affinity: Thunder

(Growths in parentheses)

HP: 32 (65)

Str: 11 (50)

Skill: 10 (40)

Spd: 7 (25)

Luck: 7 (20)

Def: 5 (15)

Res: 9 (30)

Con: 9

Inventory: Steel Sword, vulnerary, some item worth a lot of gold

--------------------------

I don't know if I mentioned this already, but might Fenrir be a wolf boss that you mention in the docs? It seems it could be that way.

Edited by IfAwakened

one of the bandit groups attacking during fenrir hunt sure~

Actually Burst Breaker sounds pretty cool but it's way too situational. Making it trigger for any adjacent enemies, even if you're not surrounded, could be neat, if shove gets implemented, which I'm not sure it will be... Definitely hoping though!

Yep, Rallies exist! However, they're passives rather than commands: allies within 2 spaces get the bonus, all the time.

"sword pirate"
>joins with steel axe

I have made a sword pirate but I don't particularly see the harm in another one, with higher resistance and stuff. Sadly there's not a lot of piratey sprites in GBA for quick edits, but *shrug*

"Is ____ this ____ in the docs?" Maaaayyyybe~

Yep, Rallies exist! However, they're passives rather than commands: allies within 2 spaces get the bonus, all the time.

I see.

Well, this personal skill idea could still work regardless.

"Large Ham"

Increases Rally range to 3 and stat bonuses are increased by 50%.

Edited by SilverHairedFreak25

one of the bandit groups attacking during fenrir hunt sure~

Actually Burst Breaker sounds pretty cool but it's way too situational. Making it trigger for any adjacent enemies, even if you're not surrounded, could be neat, if shove gets implemented, which I'm not sure it will be... Definitely hoping though!

"sword pirate"

>joins with steel axe

I have made a sword pirate but I don't particularly see the harm in another one, with higher resistance and stuff. Sadly there's not a lot of piratey sprites in GBA for quick edits, but *shrug*

"Is ____ this ____ in the docs?" Maaaayyyybe~

Lel yessssss you know what I mean, he's a fekkin sword pirate mate. Damn muscle memory.

[spoiler=Gomoz stats]

Class: Warrior

Level 12

Weapon Ranks: B Bows, A Axes

Inventory: Killer Bow, Brave Axe, Tomahawk, Hero Crest(dropped)

Stats: 55 HP/25 Str/19 Skl/18 Spd/18 Lck/25 Def/10 Res/15 Con

[spoiler=Blegh stats]

Class: Bishop

Level 14

Weapon Ranks: C Light, A staves

Inventory: Divine, Sleep, Berserk, Guiding Ring(Dropped)

Stats: 35 HP/23 Mag/15 Skl/20 Spd/0 Lck/19 Def/19 Res/12 Con

Now... I don't know if these skills too ambitious, but most of em would be friggin amazing...

Ragnarok

Spend Str/Mag stat pts (8 per usage) to attack with triple damage from 1-4 range. Regain 1 point of Mag per turn)

Tempo

After being "danced", +40 avo/eva for one turn.

Momentum

Each consecutive hit gives attacker +20 hit +2 atk (up to +6 atk)

Deranged Dance

Attacker is locked into battle with enemy until either they or enemy is killed.

one skill I think you need to have for certain bosses is a skill that cancels enemy skills because some of these are game breaking.

However instead of the weird name nihil I propose "Pressure", "Aura of the Overlord" or for laughs "Emperor of the Night"

one skill I think you need to have for certain bosses is a skill that cancels enemy skills because some of these are game breaking.

However instead of the weird name nihil I propose "Pressure", "Aura of the Overlord" or for laughs "Emperor of the Night"

In fact; I think most bosses should have the Nihil skill. Especially the endgame bosses, but really... most if not all should.

I uh don't get the name, @Large Ham, but the idea of boosting rally range is neat. I might make it an item, though, considering the relative rarity of rallies.

Ragnarok sounds cool but I'm not sure if I can do it. Tempo I think I can do, it sounds cool, as do the rest of those really. Though Momentum is probably less useful than it sounds because I wouldn't put it on an Astra unit meaning the only way to get it more than once is Adept which is RNG, so I'd probably balance it around that yeah

Deranged Dance as an alternative to Charge, sounds very interesting, but...

Yes, some bosses will definitely have Nihil, but I really don't like how in RD most bosses have Nihil, especially towards endgame. Skills are such a big focus throughout the game, so for them to suddenly not matter at some of the most important points in the game is kinda dumb IMO.

Unless of course I give the player multiple Nihil held items which eeehhhhhhh maybe idk will cross that bridge when arrived at

Headbutt as a name might work for some characters but yeah if Shove gets implemented I think that would be a very useful skill.

I uh don't get the name, @Large Ham, but the idea of boosting rally range is neat. I might make it an item, though, considering the relative rarity of rallies.

Rally Ring?

Pin-Up Pennant?

Wyrmkiller: Wyrmslayer, but even better! (higher Might)

Beastkiller: See above, Beastslayer

Armorkiller: See above, Armorslayer

Triple Threat- It's a Wyrmslayer, Beastslayer and Armorslayer all in one convient package!

Furblaze- Forblaze pun, Anima tome and is effective against beasts? Hell yes.

Shredding Tempest- Anima, Armor effective

Dragon Thunder- Anima, Dragon effective

I may be reading Overlord Aura wrong, but the way I'm reading it is...actually kinda cool, for a player unit. I'll think about what to add to them.

What, you don't mean it wasn't super obvious that I'm totally only ever super serious~?

Rally Ring seems like a nice simple name sure

I agree that there's no need for upgraded versions of the slayer weapons--however! Triple Threat...actually honestly sounds really cool, for both the player and the enemy. Furblaze also sounds like someone I know would appreciate it (or specifically not, teehee)

Double Threat BD- Beast and Dragon

Double Threat BA- Beast and Armor

Double Threat DA- Dragon and Armor

On Overlord's Aura, if a player unit had it, it would reduce all enemy's in three squares Attack/Magic by half. As an enemy-only skill, it reduces all ally (your side) Attack/Magic.

Edited by Corrobin

That said, it's completely sufficient to have one such weapon. Subject to change, I'm saying a bow with very poor stats that gets 3x on armors, horses, and dragons, but not fliers in general (so it doesn't turn to 9x) since bows don't have any other effective coverage. This way it's still preferable to use a dedicated slayer weapon if you have an appropriate unit, but it expands the situations archers in general can tackle.

...It just felt kinda natural to go and explain that so I'm going to eat now.