Staff hit rate?

Sword_of_Dusk

I'd assume yes. though I'm not sure that distance has anything to do with accuracy in this game like it did in other games.

I'm pretty much certain that distance has nothing to do with accuracy.

Is that so? I just thought that might be the case because the other FE games with status staves had their accuracy partly dependent on how close the user was to the target (excepting the Jugdral saga, where they always hit if the user's Mag was higher than the target's Res).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

I believe the formula is as follows

(Staff/Rod Hit Rate) = (Magic) + (Skill) + (Raw Staff/Rod Hit Rate) + (Weapon Rank Bonus) - (Enemy Resistance) x 3/2 - (Enemy Luck) x 1/2 - (Terrain Bonus)

The Weapon Rank Bonus for Staves/Rods are as follows

• E/D Rank: None
  • C Rank: Recovery +1
  • B Rank: Recovery +1, Hit Rate +5
  • A Rank: Recovery +2, Hit Rate +5
  • S Rank: Recovery +3, Hit Rate +10

I'm pretty sure that distance does not affect hit rate.

With reference to My Castle battles, PvP or Royal Royale though, does anyone know whether supports bonuses from adjacent units or pair-up increase staff/rod hit rate or avoid, and whether any My Castle bonuses apply to the case of staves/rods as well?

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

Does anyone knows if Quixotic lets you have more hit rate with Staffs? I am unsure and I want it to know for a build I want.

And if you have Kunaibreaker and the enemy has a Kunai equipped do you gain the +50 hit?

Each respective 'Breaker' Skill only takes effect when the target of your attack has the correct weapon equipped, when the Breaker Skill is in effect, the user o the skill gains +50 Hit/Avoid in battle only. Staves/Rods can't be equipped so you won't gain a +50 Hit Rate bonus if you plan to use a Breaker Skill since no Breaker Skill has ever been made for Staves/Rods or for that matter Dragonstones(+) and Beaststones(+). One of the only effective FE games where you could equip Staves to healers to counterattack was Radiant Dawn but doing so was only for entertainment since said healers don't want to counter with staves.