Best build/final class for an offensive Corrin?

bunnynoah

Here to remind you guys about the glory that is Felicia's Plate

With it, you can use Magic AND proc skills/crits! I just got mine in the bonus box an hour ago, coincidentally.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swordmasters have a bit higher Magic cap than Master Ninjas do and both classes can use Levin Sword.

I'm partial to Azura!Midori for male Corrin (if going for max class access, have his secondary be Oni Savage) so that Kana can be going around with +11 Speed cap modifier. Kana would have to marry Asugi to get Ninja access though if Corrin's secondary is anything other than Ninja.

Female Corrin doesn't have to worry as much on collecting classes thanks to her A-rank options and there's Kaze!Shigure to make a similar Kana so female Corrin can go Ninja secondary so that Kana can have it.

Doing this. Can the Avatar A support class share with more than one unit?

Doing this. Can the Avatar A support class share with more than one unit?

yes. all of his A Ranks with same-gendered characters are essentially 1-may A+ Ranks.

Example: On my Conquest file, I A Ranked Leo, Kaze, Xander, Jakob, and Silas. I can reclass to any of their primary classes via Friendship Seal. Not just one character's.