Brave weapons

Christianguy7

Where is s good place to look for them. Ever since Chrom got a brave sword in awakening. I've loved them.

You can obtain one of each Brave-Type Weapon in your Dusk Armory Weapon Shop after Chapter 18-20 I think in CQ and RV (note that you can only get one of each Brave Weapon per save file without using Museum Melee or possibly by using other players CQ/RV My Castles as your Dusk Armory only has 1 of each Brave Weapon (limited to 1 per each and doesn't replenish). You can get more Brave Weapons in Museum Melee by chance via those chests (or let the any enemies with Lockpick try to get one then KO that enemy unit to get the weapon) but the chance to obtain them is relatively low compared to other Ranked Weapons.

Edited by Emblem Blade

Level 2 Dusk Armoury (Beat Chapter 13) (Tome) (1 at Level 2, 1 more at Level 3)

Level 3 Dusk Armoury (Beat Chapter 20) (Sword/Lance/Axe/Bow/Dagger) (1 Only)

Level 3 Dawn Armoury (Beat Chapter 20) (Scroll) (1 Only)

As mentioned, Museum Melee

In Revelations, there is 1 Sword/Lance/Axe/Bow in the chests in Chap 26

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Level 2 Dusk Armoury (Beat Chapter 13) (Tome) (1 at Level 2, 1 more at Level 3)

Level 3 Dusk Armoury (Beat Chapter 20) (Sword/Lance/Axe/Bow/Dagger) (1 Only)

Level 3 Dawn Armoury (Beat Chapter 20) (Scroll) (1 Only)

As mentioned, Museum Melee

In Revelations, there is 1 Sword/Lance/Axe/Bow in the chests in Chap 26

Speaking of MM, what's the drop rate of weapons? I'm wondering if weapons of lower ranks have higher obtain rates seeing how I get a lot of C-B Rank weapons per run (too many Bolt/Levin/Flame/Shining weapons for me to use which makes me upset).

Chapter 26 of RV had those annoyingly (infinite?) enemy reinforcements.

Speaking of MM, what's the drop rate of weapons? I'm wondering if weapons of lower ranks have higher obtain rates seeing how I get a lot of C-B Rank weapons per run (too many Bolt/Levin/Flame/Shining weapons for me to use which makes me upset).

Chapter 26 of RV had those annoyingly (infinite?) enemy reinforcements.

Chap. 26 ends when you defeat the boss, so once you get the goodies you can end Gunter where he stands. It's not that hard at all, just a touch of magic and he is long gone. Dragonskin only does so much for someone with such pathetic HP...

As for MM, I don't know the chance of getting certain weapons from chests, but I know the capturable bosses can carry special weapons on their persons, so... I guess pray they have special weapons and none of that iron/steel/silver crap?

Chap. 26 ends when you defeat the boss, so once you get the goodies you can end Gunter where he stands. It's not that hard at all, just a touch of magic and he is long gone. Dragonskin only does so much for someone with such pathetic HP...

As for MM, I don't know the chance of getting certain weapons from chests, but I know the capturable bosses can carry special weapons on their persons, so... I guess pray they have special weapons and none of that iron/steel/silver crap?

I wish Gunter had much better stats considering that by his dialogue, he was a very strong warrior in his past life to where 'Garon' offered him a very high position under him. And seeing how 'Garon' is all about power first...