Best Class for Male Avatar

StarBit8

my original answer wouldve been that you may as well use Female Avatar in PvP because Witch access...but Warp Scrolls are a thing so Male is completely viable!

tbh your Avatar would most likely depend on your team setup, but if we're talking Yato access + just good raw stats, Swordmaster/Master Ninja/Lodestar would be my top 3 picks.

IMO, it would depend on what you need your Avatar to do outside of sword access.

High movement? Paladin has 8 and A rank in both Swords and Lances. High power? Vanguard has all the power. High speed? Master Ninja, Swordmaster, Lodestar are the speediest of speedsters. High defense? Hero isn't all that shy on that front, but General sacrifices sword usage for ALL the defense.

It's the simple "You can use any class, so use what you need" scenario. My Hard!Classic avatar ended as a Grandmaster, and he hasn't failed me once.

Really depends on what you want him to do and what's his Boon/Bane combo.

+SPD/-DEF: any offensive class would do (though preferably not a low Speed cap class like Ballistician or General)

+STR: preference to high STR classes like Berserker

+MAG: preference to high MAG classes like Sorcerer

Edited by Roflolxp54