Revelation Chapter 24 - Final door, Which did you choose? (Spoilers)

Raybrand

I remember looking up which door was the right one because I was doing a lunatic classic run and really didn't feel like restarting the chapter if I chose wrong lmao

By the way, what happens if you choose the red door for all the other ones? Is it still the same thing as the last red door?

I'll confess that I was told beforehand that this was another one of B.S. gimmick maps so I just saved myself the trouble and looked up a guide.

it also looks like you also miss out on boots if you don't use stealth... screw that.

Edited by darkestdarkness

the reward being Boots is what made me suffer through the stealth gimmick more than anything.

Yah pick the Blue Door. Mikoto's a pretty good troll but she's no match for the power of the internet!

I picked the door Mikoto suggested, but I was wary of a trap. I suspected something bad would happen but I didn't imagine my whole team would be brought to one health, with many right next to the wall. Somehow my team pulled through anyway. Troopers, every one of them.

Did not trust her. I was right

I completely didn't even realise it was stealth though the first time until I was told otherwise later. Missed the boots.

So the second time i did it i painstakingly figured out the stealth

Walked into it because why not. Too bad for Mikoto that I had everyone paired up a la Awakening, and the guys in back were perfectly capable of dishing out damage.

On a slightly different note. . .is it possible to get all the treasure while doing full stealth? Might do a solo Corrin if so.

Walked into it because why not. Too bad for Mikoto that I had everyone paired up a la Awakening, and the guys in back were perfectly capable of dishing out damage.

On a slightly different note. . .is it possible to get all the treasure while doing full stealth? Might do a solo Corrin if so.

Yes. In my case I brought Saizo along(Dark Flier, for the 8 mov), thought I'd need him to expediate the chest process but the part in the third section where you have 2 chests you actually have to stay in there for a few turns because of the ai, so great chest time.

I rushed the chapter because I was so dreadfully bored with Revelation, and since I had picked both correct doors (blue, right?) before the last one, I didn't even know there was a gimmick on the map, so I got very surprised when all of a sudden shit exploded.

So how do you even do the stealth gimmick? No matter where I place my units, reinforcements always come; again, I didn't even know this was a thing until a few months ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/4fguop/revelation_chapter_24_stealth_guide/ here's one of the two stealth guides I saw on reddit. The other one had more of a visual, but this one popped up on my browser history faster, so hopefully it's helpful.

But basically it's, you need to stay out of the guard's range both on your and his turn. took me like 30 something resets to learn the pattern. Things I do for boots.

Notes about RV Chapter 24...

*The sentry guards will send off the alarm when:

A) After you fight them or try to status them (even after you defeat the guard(s)).

B) You're in their area (if you are in an area where both you and them can see each other)

->Easy way to understand this is by viewing the full map by looking at it when you maxed out the sight range (full screen not zoomed in). Each room is in segments (each large room has at least 3-4 sub-areas), if a guard and one of your units are in the same area, then bam, the alarm goes off. Guards will send the alarm off instantly if you are either in their area before or after they move since irl, they could see you like that. The other more simpler way they will send the alarm off is if you are in a straight line of sight with them either before or after they move.

Without DLC content, getting the treasure isn't easy but with Kaze, Midori, Saizo, Asugi + Kamui (paired up with a flyer/mount) you can do it. The following is with DLC.

1) Give both boots you get from the Path Bonus to Kamui and have them learn +1 Mov. (They now have +9 Mov as a non-flyer/mount). Then reclass Kamui to either Dark Falcon (but be wary of Bow-Enemies) or Bow Knight (You can pick off the boss with ease without a weapon weakness), this gives Kamui a +11 Mov. Pair Kamui with someone like Silas, Hinoka, Xander, Peri, or any other Flyer/Mounted unit to give them +12 Mov.

2) Keep Kaze and Midori as Elite Ninjas and reclass the other two to a Flyer/Mount and have Saizo/Asugi be the lead units of the twin pair-up units (both get +10 Mov with +1 Mov and pair-up bonus).

3) If you run DLC content then have everyone know Warp. Make sure everyone has Locktouch.

1) Now keeping in mind of how the guards send the alarm off, have Kamui move into a safe area where enemies can't get to on their first turn then have everyone else Warp next to them. Keep doing this to get to each Blue Door.

2) If you have time before the guards reach your area, have Kamui fly to a chest and open it. Have one of your other Flyers Warp next to them and open the other chest.

3) While monitoring the guards' locations, keep the other Flyer posted next to the Blue Door that isn't unlocked (they'll serve as your respawn point for Warping after you get all the chests in that room or if you're about to get caught).

4) Repeat Steps 1-2 to get the chest items. Soft-reset if you get caught (only if you desire to not get caught).

**Additional Note: The Guards can see you through walls and barriers if you are in the same area as them.

Edited by Emblem Blade

I rushed the chapter because I was so dreadfully bored with Revelation, and since I had picked both correct doors (blue, right?) before the last one, I didn't even know there was a gimmick on the map, so I got very surprised when all of a sudden shit exploded.

So how do you even do the stealth gimmick? No matter where I place my units, reinforcements always come; again, I didn't even know this was a thing until a few months ago.

I used this:

just couldn't bother doing this chapter blind.

I figured out the stealth gimmick fairly easily, but I was suckered into the red door by Mikoto. I didn't see the point of her lying now: an explosion and enemy rush to start is no better or worse than one at the end. So I went along. I thought it was extremely stupid until I learned Anankos's backstory and saw that he has a secondary obsession with proving to Corrin that trusting people is for sissies.

Edited by Seanp12

I "fell for it" the first time in that I was expecting it but wanted to see what would happen.

Actually followed her advice all three times expecting a backstab. Was getting rather disappointed, but nothing like a huge explosion and all but one of my units to 1HP to have a good time. Wasn't expecting it to be THAT bad. And as my last move I had opened the door... Restart Level. Again- was expecting something, wanted a challenge, but even I was suprised by how brutal it was.

In an era where lots of stuff can be cheesed, IT. WAS. AWESOME.

Felt like trying to recruit Amelia or Joshua for the first time.

Edit- Ephraim route Amelia of course.

Edited by Nukemind