Fire Emblem Fates Revelation Anthology Scanlation project

FoliFF

Sup FB forums,

After seeing Kirokan doing Fates 4-Koma and the other 4-Komas and with the release of Revelation comic anthology made me want to at least try and go ahead and scanlate the manga. So I went ahead and bought both Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest and Revelation Anthology seeing neither been scanlated.

Now I'm completely noob at this since I have never done scanlation work before leecher FTW right? and I can't read a lick of Japanese so I can't do any translations. However, I'll try and can scan the pages with my old scanner and do the cleaning and all the other fun stuff.

So I'm pretty much looking for a translator that can help me or heck any help at all will be helpful. Since this isn't probably the best place I'll also go and check at proper scanlation requirement stuff on other sites. I thought I'll start here first and check what people think of this and if anyone is interested in my little project. Looks at Kirokan with puppy eyes

Edited by FoliFF

The whole Conquest Anthology is already scanned, it was posted in here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58447

And lot of chapters already translated, if not all of them, were posted in tumblr... So, maybe you can skip scanning that one for a more quickly work. But if you think it's better to scan it again, I can help with my copy.

I scanned the Hoshido Anthology, but the user who was posting the translation in this post: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58461

hasn't updated for months... I still have the scans in case someone want to finish it

And about the Revelations one, maybe I can help scanning it... I'm supposed to receive my copy around May 12th, so, if I receive my copy and you hasn't finished scanning it, I can help you with that. Sadly I can't help with translation.

So, if you want, I can help scanning : ] !

Btw, I will add, that if someone want to translate the Awakening Anthologies I can provide scans too...

Oh someone already scanned Conquest Anthology? Then it means none have taken the interest to translate it then. I noticed about Hoshido Anthology, which is why I haven't bought that copy for myself yet.

And about the Revelations one, maybe I can help scanning it... I'm supposed to receive my copy around May 12th, so, if I receive my copy and you hasn't finished scanning it, I can help you with that. Sadly I can't help with translation.

So, if you want, I can help scanning : ] !

Well I haven't started scanning it yet. May is a busy month for me so my actually plans was to start scanning in June but wanted to see if others were interested first.