Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Benishigure said on reddit they were booked up and reddit requests are kinda dead I've come to help. I was totally not super lazy with my password recuperation up until now.

I've got two 3DSes, one of which is has an old Birthright file up and the other with mainly a Conquest file featuring the statue-capped Leo squad and sometimes Revelation files with f!Kana/Fuga etc. As for skills, I've got everything legal so you can ask anything that isn't first gen Aptitude etc. Since that's a bit of unfair competition, I'll try to complete unfulfilled old/rare requests rather than jump on them.

I've also got a ton of Corrins for Corrinquests if you want to start one. They're mostly based on World Trigger characters.

Happy New Year everyone!

Edited by eclogia

Since Benishigure said on reddit they were booked up and reddit requests are kinda dead I've come to help. I was totally not super lazy with my password recuperation up until now.

I've got two 3DSes, one of which is has an old Birthright file up and the other with mainly a Conquest file featuring the statue-capped Leo squad and sometimes Revelation files with f!Kana/Fuga etc. As for skills, I've got everything legal so you can ask anything that isn't first gen Aptitude etc. Since that's a bit of unfair competition, I'll try to complete unfulfilled old/rare requests rather than jump on them.

I've also got a ton of Corrins for Corrinquests if you want to start one. They're mostly based on World Trigger characters.

Happy New Year everyone!

in that case can i get Better Odds for F!Kana from you? would really like that.

and Happy New Year Everybody :D

Hello guys!

I am searching for the following skills:

Effie - Tomebreaker

Keaton - Tomebreaker

(In general I find it difficult to find castles with skills for Keaton, Velouria is everywhere but not him.)

Does anyone have Odin with Swordfaire?

Anyways, thanks a lot in advance! Hopefully you can help me out! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! =)

Edited by LadyLenneth

Happy new year y'all~

Looking for:
MU: Lancefaire, Armored Blow, Darting Blow, Warding Blow, Elbow Room

Does anyone have these skills for Ophelia:
Gamble, Miracle, vantage

I am searching for the following skills:

Effie - Tomebreaker
Keaton - Tomebreaker

Does anyone have Odin with Swordfaire?

These are up~

Did you want anything else for Keaton?

Happy new year y'all~

These are up~

Did you want anything else for Keaton?

Thanks a ton, you are amazing! Didn't think I would find what I need this quick! You have so many awesome skills there!

So, I got Effie first and now have to wait for the others.

Well, about Keaton. Mine has Sol, soon Tomebreaker thanks to you, and his own skills (Odd shaped, beastbane, better odds). I also gave him aptitude since I have always bad luck with level ups and always get only 1-2 stats.

I use him in his base class as wolf and therefor I am not sure what else would be really good for him. Can you recommend anything?

Edited by LadyLenneth

Looking for Aptitude, tomefaire and magic+2 for scarlet, does someone have them ?

Are you looking for everyone with Tomefaire lol? Since Scarlet is rare she's about the only Gen1 unit I gave Aptitude to. She's up in my Birthright castle.

Are you looking for everyone with Tomefaire lol? Since Scarlet is rare she's about the only Gen1 unit I gave Aptitude to. She's up in my Birthright castle.

Thanks, I got the skills ! I searched for Tomefair only for units I turned into a magic-class and that have a poor magic ...

@ tyrannusumbra > Can't help you, sorry