Skill Request Thread For Europe/Australia

Camisado

Hey man, sorry for putting you though all of that trouble, just realized I couldn't reach your castle because this was meant for Europe/Australian players only, I'm such a fool.

No worries, pal, it's all good. Good luck finding her in your own territory!

Looking for Elise, Arthur, Effie, Charlotte, Benny and Silas with aptitude, if someone have them, could he or she set them up in his or her castle ?

Yeah, yeah, yeah. They're all up now, save for Benny—can't help you with him, I'm afraid.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you

I will post again when I have claimed them all

Not sure if you know about it, but for future reference you can get all the skills in one go. You save at the battle prep screen, then when you get a skill for a unit, save to a different slot. Soft reset and repeat the process for all the units you need skills for, and then you can purchase them all through your logbook.

Unless you messed up your save, or you need the skills on discount... then yeah, there's that.

I'm looking for Setsuna, Ryoma, Azama and Hinoka with aptitude, replicate and rend haven, If someone Have them, could he or she set them up in his or her castle, please ?

Most of these are up:

Setsuna: Aptitude

Ryoma: Aptitude, Rend Heaven

Azama: Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Replicate

Hinoka: Aptitude Rend Heaven, Replicate

Could anyone help me out with the avatar with the following rallies: Skill, Resistance, Magic, Strength, and Speed? I'd also be looking for Rally Luck, but seeing as it's maximum five at a time, I'd prioritise the others. Thanks!

Many thanks heartmann ! I get all these skills

Sorry I cannot help you with the rally skill for your avatar ...

I'm now looking for Xander, Leo, Odin, Niles, Peri and laslow with the same skills (aptitude, replicate ans rend haven), if someone have that, coul he or she set them up in his or her castle, please ?

I'm now looking for Xander, Leo, Odin, Niles, Peri and laslow with the same skills (aptitude, replicate ans rend haven), if someone have that, coul he or she set them up in his or her castle, please ?

No worries. Same deal as before: I can help you out with some of them, but I'm missing a couple.

Xander: Aptitude, Replicate, Rend Heaven

Leo: Replicate, Rend Heaven

Odin: Aptitude, Rend Heaven

Niles: Aptitude, Replicate, Rend Heaven

Peri: Replicate

Laslow: Replicate

Hello,

I'm looking for Setsuna, Ryoma, Azama and Hinoka with aptitude, replicate and rend haven, If someone Have them, could he or she set them up in his or her castle, please ?

Thanks in advance.

Could anyone help me out with the avatar with the following rallies: Skill, Resistance, Magic, Strength, and Speed? I'd also be looking for Rally Luck, but seeing as it's maximum five at a time, I'd prioritise the others. Thanks!

I've got the rest of the skills you still need.

@heartmann I also have your Siegbert request, if you're still looking for that.

Ryoma: Replicate, Lunge, Pavise, Shurikenbreaker, Trample

MU (Akira): Rally Strength, Rally Skill, Rally Speed, Rally Magic, Rally Resistance

Setsuna: Rend Heaven, Replicate, Luna, Death Blow, Sol

Leo: Aptitude, Air Superiority, Aegis, Darting Blow, Armored Blow

Odin: Replicate, Movement +1, Certain Blow, Countermagic, Poison Strike

Laslow: Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Trample, Bowbreaker, Darting Blow

Peri: Aptitude, Rend Heaven, Vantage, Pavise, Lethality

Siegbert: Duelist's Blow, Seal Strength, Life and Death, Vantage, Swordfaire

Kiragi: Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust, Vengeance, Pavise, Lucky Seven

Shiro: Axebreaker, Bowbreaker, Draconic Hex, Lucky Seven, Life and Death

No worries. Same deal as before: I can help you out with some of them, but I'm missing a couple.

Xander: Aptitude, Replicate, Rend Heaven

Leo: Replicate, Rend Heaven

Odin: Aptitude, Rend Heaven

Niles: Aptitude, Replicate, Rend Heaven

Peri: Replicate

Laslow: Replicate

Many thanks ! I get all the skills !

PS : take care, your throne were not empty

Not sure if you know about it, but for future reference you can get all the skills in one go. You save at the battle prep screen, then when you get a skill for a unit, save to a different slot. Soft reset and repeat the process for all the units you need skills for, and then you can purchase them all through your logbook.

Unless you messed up your save, or you need the skills on discount... then yeah, there's that.

Thanks I'll be sure to do that. I have claimed them all so you can take them off.

Thank you so much for this