Which Fire Emblem Game Would You Like Remade?

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which One?

• Dark Dragon and Sword of Light
    • Gaiden
    • Mystery of the Emblem
    • Genealogy of the Holy War Only
    • Thracia 776 Only
    • Genealogy/Thracia
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance Only
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • None
    • None, Focus on Making New Games
    • None, I Don't Trust IS

I'm playing through Gaiden right now, and honestly, some of these ideas are pretty darn neat. A lot of it is unrefined as is to be expected, but if they could expand upon that, I wouldn't complain.

Of course, I'd much rather have a new game, since remaking any of these old titles would more or less mean to build them from the ground up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm playing through Gaiden right now, and honestly, some of these ideas are pretty darn neat. A lot of it is unrefined as is to be expected, but if they could expand upon that, I wouldn't complain.

Of course, I'd much rather have a new game, since remaking any of these old titles would more or less mean to build them from the ground up.

That's actually the reason so many people LIKE the Kaga Fire Emblem's so much. I mean, even if you don't like the Fire Emblem in question, most of the time he brings some cool ideas to the table. Some of the ideas I hate-- like dismounting, but there are others like weapon repairing and the like, they are interesting as well.

That's actually the reason so many people LIKE the Kaga Fire Emblem's so much. I mean, even if you don't like the Fire Emblem in question, most of the time he brings some cool ideas to the table. Some of the ideas I hate-- like dismounting, but there are others like weapon repairing and the like, they are interesting as well.

Wait, am I just misunderstanding this because I'm tired, or do you think I dislike Gaiden? I'm rather enjoying myself aside from the constant misses, and some minor things like having to wade through zombie summons which don't threaten you at all.

Wait, am I just misunderstanding this because I'm tired, or do you think I dislike Gaiden? I'm rather enjoying myself aside from the constant misses, and some minor things like having to wade through zombie summons which don't threaten you at all.

You're tired. I don't think you dislike Gaiden. What I was saying is this: Kaga Fire Emblems tend to have more interesting (I used cool beforehand) mechanics to the table. I was in agreement.

You're tired. I don't think you dislike Gaiden. What I was saying is this: Kaga Fire Emblems tend to have more interesting (I used cool beforehand) mechanics to the table. I was in agreement.

I see. At first I thought you said people liked the Kaga Fire Emblem games because of the high miss rate, which really made me raise an eyebrow. It doesn't matter if my strategy is flawless if I can't bloody hit the Armor Knight in front of me in spite of a 95% chance to hit. Guess he was just too agile to be hit by even one of the seven Thunder spells I threw at him (Edit: I know Thunder has a set 70% chance to hit, I was talking about two different circumstances. I've apparently lost my ability to construct sensible sentences)

Edited by Thane

I wouldnt mind a remake of any of them honestly. I have never played anything before Path of Radiance, so that would be an opportunity for me to play them. I also would like to see Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn redone. I think they could benifit from some of the new systems implemented recently. No avatar, no second gen, and no insane amount of supports. I think it could benefit from My Castle, the new weapon system, and the new class system.

I also wouldn't mind a direct port of PoR and RD to the 3DS.