Hello, all!

Suzukipot

Hey guys! My name's Suzukipot. I signed up for these forums a few days ago but this is my first actual post here. I'm relatively new to FE, I got into it in December, about the same time that Corrin was announced for Sm4sh. FE F: Conquest was my first game and I was clueless as to how anything worked. Now, I've gone on to play all three Fates games (which I love) Awakening, PoR and Radiant Path, Shadow Dragon and I'm currently playing through the eighth game, Fire Emblem, just to round everything out and learn a little more about Roy.

Any way, hope to have a good time on these forums and I can't wait to talk to everyone here.

How the heck do you have so much free time? 8 FE games in 6 months? I envy you.

Then again, I did beat PoR and replayed FE7 and FE10 this summer, so maybe it's not so bad. But I did skip FE7/10's stories.

Anyway, welcome to the Forest. I'm fairly new here as well, but I'm enjoying it so far. I'm sure you will too.

And if you want to learn more about Roy, I'd recommend playing FE6, Binding Blade. It's his game, and you can find a translation somewhere on these forums if you can't speak Japanese. FE7 is the prequel to his game, only it follows his father and sort of sets up some of the events to his story. This one was released in English.