Since Fates makes us believe all the pairings we make are canon...

WinterOkami

Assuming you are like and shipped the Awakening kids even though they have no children together and that fates implies the pair ups for Odin, Laslow and Selena are those of your Awakening savefile would that make them actually cheating on their girlfriend/wife/husband/boyfriend. Because I personally shipped Odin and Elise and I wonder how Noire is going to be like when she finds out her ex has a daughter...

Makes it a lot awkward if you ask me.

I actually didn't pair up the kids in my main file of Awakening, so I'm good on that front. The worst I've got is that Morgan's an aunt now.

I'm more interested in what Odin thinks about my avatar marrying someone in Fates, considering I was his father in Awakening.

Edited by CancerTurtle

I paired Inigo with Severa... and they are still married in Fates so, nothing changed.

With Odin... Well, Owain was forever alone in Awakening, so he need to be gratefull that he finally have a spouse

I think these kids came from the Future Past dlc, where their homes and stuff was already gone and their friends are just at the friend stage.

So yeah. Nothing really big happened.

The Hidden Truths DLC, Laslow x Odin supports, and Odin x Selena supports imply that these children are the ones from Awakening's main story rather than the Future Past DLC.

Canon? Is that foreign? Ah well, we can discuss it later.

In all seriousness, though, I don't care too much about this considering I'm not too fond of having kids S rank and I myself never marry my avatar to kids. Owain/Noire is a rare exception to this, though, so I like to imagine what Ophelia as their daughter would be like.

See I never paired people in awakening, As if my avatar was the farther all Daughters would be overprotected and not allowed an S supports and..I kinda forget to I get A ranks but I enjoy the credits taking an extra 10 minutes. On F!Robin both Lucina and Morgan are the only ones un married actually...

No worries about cheating here! In the Awakening world Gerome and Cynthia are a happy superhero duo together, Brady and Noire are enjoying each other's company, and Laurent and Kjelle are still happily traveling the world, while in Fates Odin and Selena are still together despite weird universal shenanigans.

As for Inigo?... Well, Laslow x Azura is pretty much the Fates equivalent of Inigo x Lucina, right? Eh, then again Lucina's cheating on Robin while Azura's cheating on Corrin if we put it that way... Wait, too many parallels! Dammit, Inigo, cheating must be stopped!