NA CorrinQuest Recruitment Conquest Lunatic

Radiance

Want to make conquest even more fun. So I got an idea from this youtuber (Mangs) and thought doing a Corrin Emblem. Here is what you have to do.

-Leave address and make seize easy

-Lvl 10 MU with ONE personal skill EX: Pavise, Luna. DLC skills also allowed: Point Blank. Remove Corrin Nohr Noble skills.

-No stat boosters

-Asset and Flaw

-DLC classes allowed

-Cool MU

- What Second tier class is your character suppose to become? EX: Mercenary --> Hero

Remember this is Conquest Lunatic run. Utility units such as Thiefs or Healers would really help early on, but it's your choice.

I forgot the max party you can bring toward the end of the game but I will choose those with creative MU's. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Oh btw you can also explain why your MU has their asset and flaw. Example would be you have bad skill because your untalented or something like that.

Edit: Also, you can add a backstory to your character. A really good back story will make your chances for me to use you really high but this is optional so you don't have to do the backstory. You can also tie their class in the backstory on why they became that class, but that is also a option

Edited by Radiance

If you don't mind playing fast and loose with character levels, you can try this:

Asset/Flaw: I think I went with +Mag/-Def or HP, but I don't remember for sure (and it's not like I have enough kills on her to matter)

Level: 13 (if you TRULY INSIST on doing three levels of straight staffbot on someone else, don't let me stop you)

Class: Shrine Maiden

Personal Skill: Lifetaker

Castle code: 05596-82645-64306-31556

Story: Saw a customization option that reminded me of Maria from FE11, so I recreated her as a sword-wielding dragon who ditched the blade and went with a staff ASAP. There's no equivalent of Bishops, so Onmyoji will have to do. I'd be amused if someone made Minerva to complement Maria, but I won't hold my breath.

If you don't mind playing fast and loose with character levels, you can try this:Asset/Flaw: I think I went with +Mag/-Def or HP, but I don't remember for sure (and it's not like I have enough kills on her to matter)Level: 13 (if you TRULY INSIST on doing three levels of straight staffbot on someone else, don't let me stop you)Class: Shrine MaidenPersonal Skill: LifetakerCastle code: 05596-82645-64306-31556Story: Saw a customization option that reminded me of Maria from FE11, so I recreated her as a sword-wielding dragon who ditched the blade and went with a staff ASAP. There's no equivalent of Bishops, so Onmyoji will have to do. I'd be amused if someone made Minerva to complement Maria, but I won't hold my breath.

Nice healer combo. Trust me, the Bishop slayer skill will murder those monsters. R.I.P Bishop class. To bad the Slayer skill was only in FE 8