Hello!

pandatalez2

Hey everyone, just posting an introduction for formality's sake :'). My name is Maile, but I don't really mind being called anything else, Panda, Soleil (Not particularly the Fates character, it's my middle name too lol), etc. I'm 16 and a junior in high school.

I got into Fire Emblem when I was 13 with Awakening, and became pretty obsessed with it. I even carried the game's case around with me in middle school to uplift me when I had bad days sometimes. I've pretty much worn it out with it being my most played title and around 303 hours of my life being spent on it. I'm also a fan of other series like Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, Rune Factory, Ace Attorney, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, a bunch of other stuff. I'll try to post in the forums as much as I can and contribute, but it's a bit difficult for me to keep up.

My good comrade, I welcome you to this lush Forest! To most I am Seth, to others Yed. Choose your preference, choose it wisely.

Have you played any other Fire Emblem games? Awakening is just one of many fantastic games.

I'm also a fan of other series like Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, Rune Factory, Ace Attorney, Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, a bunch of other stuff.

You got some good taste in games there. Especially Legend of Zelda and Ace Attorney. You got any favorites from these series? I finally beat Rise from the Ashes last night (PW:AA), the only trial I haven't beaten of the original trilogy, and I was reminded of how good the series is.

Welcome to the Forest! I am Lyko, or Lycheee, or Zev. Any of these names shall work, pick your poison!
Awakening definitely had a great story and plot to it, if it wasn't for the fact I loved FE7 (Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword) and FE8 (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones) so much from the GBA series, I'd say it is the best handheld Fire Emblem/ I highly recommend playing the Tellius series. (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) They are both so good.
Fellow Harvest Moon and Legend of Zelda fan! Woohoo! What's your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

Fellow Harvest Moon and Legend of Zelda fan! Woohoo! What's your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

but whats this a fellow zelda fan i see, *hands out a cup of tea* tell me of your Hyrule adventures.

I really liked Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, and Breath of the Wild looks extremely promising, but unfortunately I don't have a Wii U, heh.

Have you played any other Fire Emblem games? Awakening is just one of many fantastic games.

You got some good taste in games there. Especially Legend of Zelda and Ace Attorney. You got any favorites from these series? I finally beat Rise from the Ashes last night (PW:AA), the only trial I haven't beaten of the original trilogy, and I was reminded of how good the series is.

Yup, yup. I've played all three routes of Fates. Admittedly I haven't gotten around to much else, but I'll definitely get around to the other games sooner or later. I'm probably missing out on a ton, jeez.

With Ace Attorney, I loved the first 3. I've skipped over Ace Attorney Investigations, I was planning on playing them in order timeline-wise, but I just played Apollo Justice anyway. I can't play Dual Destinies until January because I was honest about my age when I set up my 3ds unfortunately. XD I don't want to move on with the new games until I play it. I'll probably just get to Investigations while I'm waiting to turn 17.

Hello Malie/pandatalez2! I know this is kinda generic, but I welcome you to the wonderful or at least better than Gamefaqs's Fire Emblem Fates Board forums of Serenes Forest!

You'll probably won't see me a lot - since I don't talk a lot here, and also because I mostly dig the older games - but I do hope you'll like being here! ^^ (Don't worry, I love all three versions of Fates!)

Hello and welcome.

I'm also a fan of a few of your games, there. I remember renting Harvest Moon 64 a million times, before finally buying it with Confirmation money.

I really liked Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, and Breath of the Wild looks extremely promising, but unfortunately I don't have a Wii U, heh.

Those are both great games. My personal favorite was Twilight's Princess, if only because it was on the gamecube...Lol