The Age of Dumb

LowTierFE7Tresh

Lovely. So why aren't you sharing?

My,aren't we impatient?

Well I suppose I can tell you one:

It all started on Lloyd's chapter. It was Fog of War and I was scared out of my life. Being the idiot I am,I was busy grinding supports there,though it was not through the arena. I was happily moving Matthew and Serra,because I just really love this pairing until I realized what I have done. They were trapped by 2 Wyvern Riders,7 Myrmidons,2 Ballistae and they were surrounded. I couldve used my Paladins to save them but instead I was just like "Fuck it,let's see how this plays out" and so began enemy phase. Matthew took out the Myrmidons,with simple ease,however the Wyverns were another story. They did quite the damage on him and meanwhile,Serra is just there watching him take beatings not getting hit,because lol attack the unpromoted,amirite? But anyways they both survived and I moved them away cause no way in hell will I do anything like that ever again

My,aren't we impatient?

If you want to ask people about their stories or opinions, it's customary to give your own first. Especially if you're going to lead with "I have two stories".

Edited by NekoKnight

Decided I didn't wanna put up with Takumi clearing out all the water in Conquest Chapter 10 so I decided to just rush him and kill him before he could use the Dragon Vein.

Using Azura.

Who was a Sky Knight. I think the first time I used this "strategy" she was actually... I wanna say a Falcon Knight? She was in that class line, but promoted. Can't remember what to.

I actually had to do some resetting until the RNG went my way but it ended up working.

And yeah, OP, it really is the polite thing to do to kick off a topic with your own contribution to the subject at hand, rather than just saying "discuss/share X" and not giving your own contribution until later.

Edited by Topaz Light

Playing Blazing Sword, whatever the chapter in the snow where you get Karel is. I'd nearly cleared the map, but then I saw that there were some chests I hadn't gotten. I didn't want to accidentally kill the last few enemies on the map (some knights) but I'd need to go past them to reach the chests.

"...I'm pretty sure Matthew can just dodge for days if I unequip his weapons, stick him on a forest, and let him distract them whilst the rest of my guys slowly make their way to the chests, right?"

Worked like a charm. One of the most satisfying parts of any Fire Emblem game, for me at least, is watching an enemy attack you when they've got 0% chance to hit,

Played chapter 12 of Binding blade. The dummest thing I've done is to put Clarine close to the archers not realizing they were there. But she easily dodged them all......

And here I thought healers had poor avoid.

Played chapter 12 of Binding blade. The dummest thing I've done is to put Clarine close to the archers not realizing they were there. But she easily dodged them all......

And here I thought healers had poor avoid.

Clarine's avoid is famously good, courtesy of her good speed and luck + FE6's generous terrain + Rutger Support.

I remember when I was younger I was obsessed with various colors of forges for some reason.