Fate/Stay Night Role Play: The 6th Holy Grail War (SIGN UPS CLOSED)

EdwardSunnyDisposition

12 hours ago, Jotari said:

Sorry guys, I'm actually going to bow out of this one. I think I'm spending a bit too much time on the computer these days and want to cut down a bit. Joining another rp would definitely not help that goal.

Okay no worries :)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK that's something I have to do

I'll do it afterwards though since I don't want it delaying my application more. I just have the personality and intro post left but I have the intro post kind of planned out.

On 2/16/2017 at 3:30 PM, Sarki said:

Have you thought of any neat subtitles for our Grail War? (e.g., Zero, hollow axtaria, etc.)

Don't tell us. I wanna be surprised when the game starts. :3

I haven't tbh. In fact I might see where the plot goes, and then think of an apt name after a while.

• 3 weeks later...

While I hesitate to suggest this if all else fails we could write this storywise that do to less time to gather power from the leylines the grail replaced archer with jumper but this would of course be a last resort. As for advertising I'mjust as in the dark as you. Maybe ask a mod for advise

Edited by HeraldofHector
Forgot to properly respond to question

Great, now I need to finish my application.

Maybe someone shoot a message my way once in a while to annoy me until I do, I'm a chronic procrastinator.

Alright, our game might be locked in to start soon!? Hoh boy, you dunno how much I've been lurking this here part of the Forest for this! That is, unless Saber & Lancer had some insinuating circumstance preventing them from playing or are just ghosting us.

tumblr_inline_o6txhapbwA1ryvw12_500.gif

As for Jumper, got the Master & Servant concepts locked down. I'll be spending today developing at least the Servant, but I might have a complete form soon.

ROLE CALL!

@GreenYeah
@bioky858

41 minutes ago, Lunar Eclipse said:

Who is Archer's master?

You play as both master and servant. The master profile is made public for all to see. The servant is kept secret but the build for it is an attachment in the first page.

9 hours ago, Lunar Eclipse said:

Ohhh, oh okay! Thank you!!!

Yeah all the info you need should be on the first page. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop a PM :)

Woooh, we have a full set! Just need to collect and collate all the Master profiles (I'll send you all a PM attaching this), and we'll be on our way!