Jump to content
Deltre

TearRing Saga! My Blind Playthrough - Finale

Recommended Posts

el-creador-original-de-fire-emblem-esta-

 

Ah yes, TearRing Saga. The brainchild of Shouzou Kaga, claimed to be so similar to Fire Emblem that Kaga himself ended up in a lawsuit over the likeness to the beloved Nintendo series. Normally, this is where I'd go on and on covering the similarities, the differences, what this game brings to the table, etc. However! I know nothing about this game other than the first two lines of text I wrote for this thread.

The classic Fire Emblem titles (1-5) have a special place in my hearth though, and I couldn't pass up a chance to play this when I learned of a new translation patch, so here we are! That said from what I hear (and the two hours I've played), if you enjoy your characters with plenty of backstory, along with plenty of classic Fire Emblem action and kickass music, then I say let's play us some TearRing Saga. NO SPOILERS please.

1 - Fire Emblem Gaiden

2 - The Bandits of Taurus

 

Edited by Deltre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo! I've watched up to you 4th video, and you're an enjoyable fellow to listen to, and your enthusiasm is quite infectious. You're in for quite the culture shock if you just came back from Fates, that's for sure. Still, the game does legitimately overdo it at times with the expository banter, so I hope you're ready to have your voice acting stamina tested again and again.

I have no idea whether you've just got excellent intuition or are extremely lucky (or if you're looking up cheat sheets and showing really admirable acting talent pretending to play blind), but that latest chapter was probably the most elegant way to deal with both Vega and Roger. Roger does indeed refuse to fight women and can be safely blocked with them. Although, he can definitely be killed... Anyways, real kudos for that one if it was indeed accidental.

I do want to point out a couple things, non-spoiler of course:

  • If you go into Config>Unit Info>Movement indicator, you can activate attack range indicators along with movement indicators. I think it's option 4? It's quite more convenient.
  • You mentioned that skill/stat booster names are not even trying to hide their FE influence, but in those cases, it's on purpose. Since nowadays the game is pretty much accepted as part of the series, Aethin, the translator, changed some of the names to reflect modern FE conventions. Their PSX-era release names were quite more generic.
  • Regarding what happened with the lawsuit, it went through two phases. During development, Nintendo put pressure on Tirnanog, which sparked their decision to remove any and all allusions to the FE universe and change its name to Tearring Saga instead of Emblem Saga. After the game's release, Nintendo sued Tirnanog to get the game off the shelves, and lost. Tirnanog paid a small fine, and the case paved the way for today's Destiny, Bloodstained and... urg... Mighty N°9.

One last thing, regarding the matter of blindness playthrough... I realize you want to experience things fully blind, but there is a rather large pile of management decisions coming up right after taking care of Wellt. There is a lot of content, both material (items, weapons, etc) and immaterial (a bunch of tasty character development) on the line, and it's near impossible without foreknowledge to get it all. So If you haven't gotten to it yet (I'm not sure how long ago those vids were recorded), I'd suggest looking up on a FAQ on how to do it, hoping no spoilers cross your field of view. Alternatively, I could compile a quick spoiler-free guide if you so desire.

Promise, no spoilers. None at all. Not even a hint about whether Narron truly is a God amongst men or not.

Edited by Miacis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Miacis said:

Yo! I've watched up to you 4th video, and you're an enjoyable fellow to listen to, and your enthusiasm is quite infectious. You're in for quite the culture shock if you just came back from Fates, that's for sure. Still, the game does legitimately overdo it at times with the expository banter, so I hope you're ready to have your voice acting stamina tested again and again.

I have no idea whether you've just got excellent intuition or are extremely lucky (or if you're looking up cheat sheets and showing really admirable acting talent pretending to play blind), but that latest chapter was probably the most elegant way to deal with both Vega and Roger. Roger does indeed refuse to fight women and can be safely blocked with them. Although, he can definitely be killed... Anyways, real kudos for that one if it was indeed accidental.

I do want to point out a couple things, non-spoiler of course:

  • If you go into Config>Unit Info>Movement indicator, you can activate attack range indicators along with movement indicators. I think it's option 4? It's quite more convenient.
  • You mentioned that skill/stat booster names are not even trying to hide their FE influence, but in those cases, it's on purpose. Since nowadays the game is pretty much accepted as part of the series, Aethin, the translator, changed some of the names to reflect modern FE conventions. Their PSX-era release names were quite more generic.
  • Regarding what happened with the lawsuit, it went through two phases. During development, Nintendo put pressure on Tirnanog, which sparked their decision to remove any and all allusions to the FE universe and change its name to Tearring Saga instead of Emblem Saga. After the game's release, Nintendo sued Tirnanog to get the game off the shelves, and lost. Tirnanog paid a small fine, and the case paved the way for today's Destiny, Bloodstained and... urg... Mighty N°9.

One last thing, regarding the matter of blindness playthrough... I realize you want to experience things fully blind, but there is a rather large pile of management decisions coming up right after taking care of Wellt. There is a lot of content, both material (items, weapons, etc) and immaterial (a bunch of tasty character development) on the line, and it's near impossible without foreknowledge to get it all. So If you haven't gotten to it yet (I'm not sure how long ago those vids were recorded), I'd suggest looking up on a FAQ on how to do it, hoping no spoilers cross your field of view. Alternatively, I could compile a quick spoiler-free guide if you so desire.

Promise, no spoilers. None at all. Not even a hint about whether Narron truly is a God amongst men or not.

Thank you! Hearing thoughts like that is very encouraging, and this is all very useful information. I definitely don't mind stuff like this at all.

As for whether this is luck or intuition I'd say a little column A, a little column B. Plum was 100% luck, but I do have a habit of getting very into the games that I play, especially if I'm enjoying them, and I've played a TON of RPGs even way back in the NES days where everything was cryptic haha. I think that really helps me pay attention to things like having Sasha visit the village in Chapter 4, or having Enteh go back in Chapter 2, since the game kept mentioning it over and over again. 

Roger can be killed though? Uhhh I'd like to ask what happened, but I'm afraid it might spoil something lol. Might have to go back and rewatch what happened.

I record these videos the same day they go up, for the most part. These tend to be pretty long as is and I enjoy reading feedback and in this case, hints. A little guide like that would be AMAZING, please do! 

Here's the latest two videos as well

3 - Back Attack!

4 - Roger's Gambit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finished my second playthrough and I thoroughly enjoyed TRS. I agree with Miacis in that looking up guide for the management decisions and character recruitment is recommended. Unlike the more recent games, you often need specific characters to recruit others. The thing is, and this is a very, very mild spoiler about game mechanics:

 

There are multiple route splits in the game where you have to divide your party

which may make recruitment harder.

 

Also, a general recommendation, if you see shops that sell door keys and bridge keys, then buy that shit, especially the former.

 

Also, I only say this because there's no way you'd know otherwise but there's a indoor chapter next with a really strong generic enemy. And I do mean generic since he's wearing a helmet. One look at him and his stats and you'll know something is up. He's recruitable with Runan.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ranger Jack Walker said:

I just finished my second playthrough and I thoroughly enjoyed TRS. I agree with Miacis in that looking up guide for the management decisions and character recruitment is recommended. Unlike the more recent games, you often need specific characters to recruit others. The thing is, and this is a very, very mild spoiler about game mechanics:

  Reveal hidden contents

There are multiple route splits in the game where you have to divide your party

which may make recruitment harder.

 

Also, a general recommendation, if you see shops that sell door keys and bridge keys, then buy that shit, especially the former.

 

Also, I only say this because there's no way you'd know otherwise but there's a indoor chapter next with a really strong generic enemy. And I do mean generic since he's wearing a helmet. One look at him and his stats and you'll know something is up. He's recruitable with Runan.

 

Noted! Didn't look at the spoilered bit, but I assume that something big must be coming up here eventually. I do appreciate the hints, but please don't say "have X talk to Y" in the future. I've beaten every Fire Emblem 100% and recruited every character (yes even Xavier) at least once so I'd prefer to figure these things out on my own. Same for maps, their layouts, what strategy to use, etc. Mechanical things and things you'd have to be psychic to know (I.E. Buy lots of keys) are different though. 

 

Part 5 - The Temple of Mars in which the NPCs do everything

Edited by Deltre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You did not miss anything in that map. It's a very basic chapter, and is pretty much entirely decided on the first turn, as you could see. (Also, the Roger situation will elucidate itself in due time, don't worry.)

Big management decision guide: to open only in three 3 maps from now.

Spoiler

A lot of character events will only occur on one of the routes, but some characters (noted in bold) will have stuff on either route. Here's a vague recap of what they all get:

On Runan's side:

Kreiss and Arkis: Get a support together.

Sasha: Recruits a character (that Runan may recruit as well). Gets stats from it. Gets a support.

Kate: Gets a support. (Norton and Zieg must be here too.) Gets a conversation with Sasha if present.

Narron: Gets a support.

Raffin: Recruits a character (that may be recruited by letting them survive the map). Gets a support. Gets something incredibly awesome.

Estelle: Gets a support (Arkis must be here too.)

Plum: Gets a very unique event with definite gameplay benefits...

Maruj: Gets a unique item. Gets a support.

Zieg: Required for one of Kate's supports.

Norton: Gets a support.

 

On Holmes' side:

Kreiss and Arkis: Can start a chain of obscure events to turn a recruitable character into another. Completing that sidequest will require further hints or extreme luck. It also requires Kreiss to be trained til endgame, and may have negative repercussions depending on future choices. There's always time to reconsider after this route's event though.

Garo: Gets a conversation with an NPC... I think? I can't cross-source it.

Sasha: Gets a support.

Barts: Can recruit(?) a character (that Holmes may recruit as well). Gets a support from it.

Mahter: Recruits a character (that may be recruited by letting them survive the map). Gets a couple supports.

Vega: Gets a cool event and a support.

Maruj: Gets a powerful, non-unique weapon.

Mel and Roger: Cannot be separated. Get a unique weapon.

Xeno: Gets three supports.

Yuni: Gets a unique weapon. Gets a support.

Any of Sasha, Kate, Raffin, Estelle, Norton or Roger: Recruits a character.

 

Julia, Raquel and Thomas have no events on either route.

 

If you're indecisive, here are a couple more general management tips for that split:

Runan likes higher-level fighters, mounted units and high defenses for his challenging maps. Holmes's maps are easier and allow amounts of grinding, so trainees, footsoldiers and dodgy fellows are preferred there. Similarly, give the better part of your inventory to Runan (including any Gold Bags you may have for a time of need) and most of your funds to Holmes (keep, I dunno, 3000G on Runan?), as Holmes will be able to resupply much more easily.

I may drop some vague spoilered hints for the more cryptic bullshit this game has later on, but from the way you've been playing and paying attention, you definitely don't need the help for any of the next three maps. Keep on truckin'!

Edited by Miacis
Norton lives!! (and made a line less ominous in the guide)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Miacis said:

You did not miss anything in that map. It's a very basic chapter, and is pretty much entirely decided on the first turn, as you could see. (Also, the Roger situation will elucidate itself in due time, don't worry.)

Big management decision guide: to open only in three 3 maps from now.

  Reveal hidden contents

A lot of character events will only occur on one of the routes, but some characters (noted in bold) will have stuff on either route. Here's a vague recap of what they all get:

On Runan's side:

Kreiss and Arkis: Get a support together.

Sasha: Recruits a character (that Runan may recruit as well). Gets stats from it. Gets a support.

Kate: Gets a support. (Norton and Zieg must be here too.) Gets a conversation with Sasha if present.

Narron: Gets a support.

Raffin: Recruits a character (that may be recruited by letting them survive the map). Gets a support. Gets something incredibly awesome.

Estelle: Gets a support (Arkis must be here too.)

Plum: Gets a very unique event with definite gameplay benefits...

Zieg: Gets nothing iirc, but helps to build Kate's supports.

Maruj: Gets a unique item. Gets a support.

Norton: Gets a support.

 

On Holmes' side:

Kreiss and Arkis: Can start a chain of obscure events to turn a recruitable character into another. Without hints or extreme luck, you probably won't be able to complete that sidequest. Ignore that option unless you plan on using Kreis til endgame.

Garo: Gets a conversation with an NPC.

Sasha: Gets a support.

Barts: Can recruit(?) a character (that Holmes may recruit as well). Gets a support from it.

Mahter: Recruits a character (that may be recruited by letting them survive the map). Gets a couple supports.

Vega: Gets a cool event and a support.

Maruj: Gets a powerful, non-unique weapon.

Mel and Roger: Cannot be separated. Get a unique weapon.

Xeno: Gets three supports.

Yuni: Gets a unique weapon. Gets a support.

Any of Sasha, Kate, Raffin, Estelle, Norton or Roger: Recruits a character.

 

Julia, Raquel, and Thomas have no events on either route.

 

If you're indecisive, here are a couple more general management tips for that split:

  Reveal hidden contents

Runan likes higher-level fighters, mounted units and high defenses for his challenging maps. Holmes's maps are easier and allow amounts of grinding, so trainees, footsoldiers and dodgy fellows are prefered there. Similarly, give the better part of your inventory to Runan (including any Gold Bags you may have for a time of need) and your funds to Holmes, as he'll be able to resupply much more easily.

 

I may drop some vague spoilered hints for the more cryptic bullshit this game has later on, but from the way you've been playing and paying attention, you definitely don't need the help for any of the next three maps. Keep on truckin'!

Thanks a million! I'm sure that will be useful when the time comes. And that is good to know, I was kind of worried about a missed conversation/item or something like that.

 

I'm probably gonna start editing these down a bit more. This one was pretty long even for my tastes tbh so they'll probably be a little shorter in the future. Anyways

Part 6 - Battle on the Big Bridge

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some really long chapters here and there, so a few strategic cuts would be quite appreciated, thank you.

Aww dang, I forgot that Mel's talk with Sasha ovewrote her talk with Norton, I should have given a hint after all. You missed out on a...mediocre sword armor with 3 Mov. He does get an armored horse on promotion (and pitiful gains) that makes funny tin can sounds in combat. He can hit surprisingly hard eventually, but that's about it. His death does prevent you from getting a Zieg-Kate related conversation later on, and he has a funny conversation in the epilogue with an optional character. The level he gave Martel is worth more than him, sadly. That Zieg conversation you saw is pretty great though, if a bit heavy-handed on the body violence. It's a good idea to keep it in mind and come back to it when we know a bit more about what Zieg's deal is.

Also maaan, someone told you Raquel's gimmick. There is a little quirk to her pacifism though. You should look at her kill stats in her profile. As for Narron, .. hmm... how to put it... Ah, you've done the hard part of training him by now. This is actually the perfect time to cash in those 10 levels. Do eeeeettttt.

Edited by Miacis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I cut a lot more in this one, and it was still very long lmao. I think animations will be the next to go in the next one unless there's something new to see. Also I promoted Narron, and oh God, I take it all back.

 

 

Edited by Deltre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next chapter is big on the spectacle. And can provide an oppurtunity to train weaker characters.

Also, after finishing that chapter, taking a closer look at the guide 4 posts up would be a good idea as the management decisions come into play.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow, I had no idea Norton's talk isn't even indicated. Maybe it's because Sasha already filled her page with supports? I really does feel like he was intended to be confused for a boss and missed on a first playthrough, tbh, since even his relevance to the plot is very very minimal. About as much as Tom, really. Speaking of Tom, he does have some use in this map if you teach him Gladiator and then drag him to the arena until you've grinded money for the whole game. The first few battles will pretty much be this, and then he'll just start dodging everything that can damage him because he really does have archer growths. Aside from that though, Mangonels are bad and have unfortunately very few uses.

 

I know this map wasn't too exciting (the enemies really shouldn't have started so far away), but I'd like to reiterate that this game did breakable doors and elevation years before Tellius! And has you learn skills as you level, something that didn't crop up in official FE until Awakening, although skills are learned on a character-by-character basis in TRS, not based on their class. And speaking of skills, now that you know about skill leveling, here's one of these "gameplay spoilers you'd never figure out" (at least without extensive trial-and-error):

Most skills are learned from class changing or from leveling up, but some skills are learned only from a character reaching a specific level as a specific class. You know how Narron learned Lethality at lv 12? Well, he can't learn it as a Social Knight, so it's a good thing you promoted him at level 10! Out of your current characters, only a few are affected by this though. The only one that matters so far is Sasha, and if you stick to the training plan you had for her, she shouldn't miss anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the feedback guys, both in here and on the videos themselves. This game has a lot of depth to it, and the more I play the more I like it. It really is way ahead of its time, it's really a shame more people don't know about this one!

 

 

Here's another part as well. Definitely gonna have to check out that spoiler free guide after this haha. I see what you guys were talking about now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heeey, Sasha's finally promoted. The Princess class's base stats are garbage because it's basically a trainee class, which is why she actually rocks as a Pegasus Knight. And no you didn't miss anything: Paragon was the last skill she needed to learn as a Princess. Speaking of that, don't promote Xeno until he's learned his next skill. ... Not that you would, since he's doing mighty fine as a Mercenary so far.

Narron-wise, he does lose his edge in the late game if you get unlucky with his levels (like you did so far), and he'll have to face a lot more indoor maps. Dismounting cuts his awesome promotion gains and prevents him from using the lance master race, although he does still have a killer skillset. Then again, experience is aplenty and unit stats aren't as huge in this game, so it's not like feeding Narron kills until you get bored of him is gonna penalize you.

Now, for a hint on next chapter's cryptic BS:

>Move your stranded recruit exactly two spaces to the right.
>You can use it on this very map, I guess..
>Steal his shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Miacis said:

 

>Move your stranded recruit exactly two spaces to the right.
 

Oh god I'm so glad you said this haha. I probably would have searched the entire map otherwise.

 

 

I'm having way too much fun with Richard and I don't know why. I think I handled the editing a bit better this time too. Fair warning, there's a toooooon of story this time. 

Edited by Deltre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh darn, that editing. I'm sure it takes a lot more time for you, but it really does increase the flow of the videos a lot. (Also I freaking lost it at giant Ike.)

Don't give Canto to Zieg. A lot of mounted units do learn Canto on their own, but there are some who don't. Right now, I'd say your better candidates are Kreiss (if you wanna keep training him), Roger, or the next mounted unit Runan gets. Also I'm pretty sure Eugen is just riding alongside Runan, kinda like Dorias and August did back in Thracia land.

And now, for today's hint on cryptic BS for the next chapter.

> Now is your time of need.
> Plum's special event happens somewhere on this map.
> Don't aggro the fort until the man in black has done his thing.

Edited by Miacis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, that makes sense in regards to Eugen. I was mostly just messing around haha, I've come to accept that advisor type characters tend to just appear whenever convenient. Still, it's funny as hell for me to imagine people like Dorias dodging Ballistae when I send Leif into the middle of the field to drain their bolts. 

 

Here's another part as well, and oh lord, this game makes me feel so bad sometimes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, next time, you have free roam. Maybe use that to return to the areas Runan's been to instead of going directly to the new location?

Also, maybe it was just me but in the next chapter, I encountered a glitch where all my units except the lord disappeared from the map when the screen automatically scrolls during enemy phase. So maybe keep that in mind just in case. It only ever happened for that map too.

And Miacis, I commented on the youtube video that Deltre should get Plum back with Holmes instead of Bartz. Would you agree that the ending variation for Holmes rescuing her is the better one?

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Wyvern Flute isn't only a huge dick move, it's also one of only two in the game, the other being locked behind a "put a character in a specific team" event. I mean, there's a way to obtain more, but it's incredibly tedious and game-breaking on its own.

Aside from that, this map is quite interesting in that it has a few different outcomes.for the Mintz/Rennie situation. If Mintz manages to get to the fort in time, he'll save Rennie on the next turn, but if you seize the fort before she's executed, you can be the one to save Rennie and she'll join you immediately.
There is actually a way to let Mintz inside the keep and then seize on the turn right before he frees her (by sneaking Runan to the right of the fort before he gets there). This lets you snag Rennie from under his nose, and have both of them join on this map, instead of leaving Rennie for later. It does sacrifice a support level and makes the Epilogue do strange things, so I'm guessing that was not an intended outcome.

No particular hints for this next map, so here's what Flurry does instead (it's not Astra):

> It's Charge/Duel/Accost from FE4/5, but it's only triggered on player phase with a special command, so it's legit good this time. Since he has Wrath, an injured Mintz throwing flurries of spears is actually quite terrifying. Throw in a Canto scroll, and he's pretty much good to go.

1 hour ago, Ranger Jack Walker said:

And Miacis, I commented on the youtube video that Deltre should get Plum back with Holmes instead of Bartz. Would you agree that the ending variation for Holmes rescuing her is the better one?

I don't actually remember such a variation in the Epilogue...

Spoiler

... If she participates in the event with Lionheart, aren't they all coming to live in Blahd regardless of who rescues her?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Miacis said:

 

  Hide contents

... If she participates in the event with Lionheart, aren't they all coming to live in Blahd regardless of who rescues her?

 

I don't know for sure. The wiki says it depends on who rescued her. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About those money bags, sorry if I tell you something that you already know but you don't have to actually open them. You can simply sell them for a consistent 3000 gold the piece.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ranger Jack Walker said:

Okay, next time, you have free roam. Maybe use that to return to the areas Runan's been to instead of going directly to the new location?

Also, maybe it was just me but in the next chapter, I encountered a glitch where all my units except the lord disappeared from the map when the screen automatically scrolls during enemy phase. So maybe keep that in mind just in case. It only ever happened for that map too.

And Miacis, I commented on the youtube video that Deltre should get Plum back with Holmes instead of Bartz. Would you agree that the ending variation for Holmes rescuing her is the better one?

 

Will do, I'll keep an eye out for that glitch. Also, friendly reminder, if it hasn't happened yet, don't talk about it! Even if I think I sent a 15 year old girl to her death, well, let me think that until the game proves otherwise :p

 

15 hours ago, Miacis said:

That Wyvern Flute isn't only a huge dick move, it's also one of only two in the game, the other being locked behind a "put a character in a specific team" event. I mean, there's a way to obtain more, but it's incredibly tedious and game-breaking on its own.

Aside from that, this map is quite interesting in that it has a few different outcomes.for the Mintz/Rennie situation. If Mintz manages to get to the fort in time, he'll save Rennie on the next turn, but if you seize the fort before she's executed, you can be the one to save Rennie and she'll join you immediately.
There is actually a way to let Mintz inside the keep and then seize on the turn right before he frees her (by sneaking Runan to the right of the fort before he gets there). This lets you snag Rennie from under his nose, and have both of them join on this map, instead of leaving Rennie for later. It does sacrifice a support level and makes the Epilogue do strange things, so I'm guessing that was not an intended outcome.

No particular hints for this next map, so here's what Flurry does instead (it's not Astra):

> It's Charge/Duel/Accost from FE4/5, but it's only triggered on player phase with a special command, so it's legit good this time. Since he has Wrath, an injured Mintz throwing flurries of spears is actually quite terrifying. Throw in a Canto scroll, and he's pretty much good to go.

I don't actually remember such a variation in the Epilogue...

  Reveal hidden contents

... If she participates in the event with Lionheart, aren't they all coming to live in Blahd regardless of who rescues her?

 

Ah that's really interesting! I didn't show it, but I did actually approach the for at one point and Mintz left the battlefield. I thought I screwed up so I loaded from the Save Staff. Weird how I almost got that glitch as well haha; you'd have to move in on the same turn Mintz enters the fort I guess? Didn't seem like Runan could make it otherwise.

Good info on Flurry as well. Mintz seems pretty decent.

10 hours ago, BrightBow said:

About those money bags, sorry if I tell you something that you already know but you don't have to actually open them. You can simply sell them for a consistent 3000 gold the piece.

I actually didn't realize that haha. Thanks man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deltre said:

Will do, I'll keep an eye out for that glitch. Also, friendly reminder, if it hasn't happened yet, don't talk about it! Even if I think I sent a 15 year old girl to her death, well, let me think that until the game proves otherwise :p

The game wouldn't really have you send off a 15 year old girl to her death now, would it? Miacis wouldn't have suggested to keep an out for a Plum event if it did. I won't spoil the exact circumstances of her return.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ranger Jack Walker said:

I don't know for sure. The wiki says it depends on who rescued her. Better safe than sorry, I guess.

 

Spoiler

she goes to blaad as long as lionheart recognised her, but bartz doesn't come if he rescued her because he has to sort his feelings out. lionheart recognising her is a seperate event related to plum dancing with the mirror (mirror might not be important) on holmes route in blaad after routesplit 2.

 

Edited by Irysa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Irysa said:

 

  Hide contents

she goes to blaad as long as lionheart recognised her, but bartz doesn't come if he rescued her because he has to sort his feelings out. lionheart recognising her is a seperate event related to plum dancing with the mirror (mirror might not be important) on holmes route in blaad after routesplit 2.

 

Oh, okay. With that, let it be the end of spoilers, even if we're using spoiler tags. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoilers in tags don't bother me really, but absolutely no spoilers on youtube comments, since there's no way for me to avoid them. 

Anyways, Part 11

It's at this point I have to ask myself...what the hell where they thinking with Shigen? I mean, seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...