Would you buy a Fire Emblem fighting game with this roster?

Dragonage2ftw

On 10/03/2017 at 9:15 PM, Refa said:

That's a decent lineup, Shin, but have you thought about adding Harold into it?  I think he'd add something unique that would otherwise be lacking.

Thanks bro, but I was hoping to include him in a Harold themed DLC. It would include about six new characters, most of them Harold.

13 hours ago, qwernst said:

Needs more characters like Hornet.

fmegabitchimacar.png

There's a fighting game aside from the Matrix video game that lets you play as a car?

Edited by Dragonage2ftw

On 3/10/2017 at 8:57 AM, Dragonage2ftw said:

pbWJUPx.png

I would.

I'd buy the crap out of it.

No. Too much waifus/10, too much Awakening and Fates/10, would not buy.

On 3/10/2017 at 1:10 PM, Shin said:

I agree entirely, I've decided to take the existing roster that the OP presented and fix it up a little! Warning, the quality is a little iffy because I have the artistic ability of a spoon that has been left for a week in gravy.

Reveal hidden contents

047e068953c785f590e99ed357af28be.jpg

I would get this JUST for Shin vs. Horace.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Dragonage2ftw said:

There's no such thing, lad.

I dunno, there was one night in Vegas where I found it was possible. I never did find that pair of shoes, or those trousers.

On a more relevant note, an actual cast for an FE fighting game would probably end up as a lot of lords of various games plus another representative. When I looked at the voting results for FE Heroes, it made me realise how many characters FE actually had!

4 hours ago, Dragonage2ftw said:

There's a fighting game aside from the Matrix video game that lets you play as a car?

Yep. Fighters Megamix on the Sega Saturn. The only 3D Fighting game to get on that system in my opinion.

Well, assuming that the fighting game system/physics click with me and I enjoy the type of gameplay...

...maybe? I mean, it has Marth (my #1 favourite Fire Emblem character, and he's the series mascot according to a good chunk of people) in it, but I feel like a majority of the roster was poorly picked out in regards to balancing out continent/game representation, especially in regards to the Awakening/Fates biasedness (which I've grown very sick of) in that roster. I also think there are too many female characters in that roster, especially considering this is Fire Emblem and there are more males than females in the whole of the FE series.

As for Shin's roster that he posted, me purchasing that is also a maybe as well, since I've always liked Merlinus and his dodging tent of doom. I don't think I need to go in depth explaining my stances on the rest of Shin's roster.