I need some tips.

SupahTrainees

Have patience, first and foremost. Some of the maps are HUGE - as in, they take a metric crapton of time to complete - but not because of actual size or difficulty, but because of stupid gimmicks.

The number of units you can bring with you per chapter is pitifully small (ironic, isn't it?) and you're pretty much forced to use the Royals, since most of the map gimmicks revolve around Dragon Vein usage, so pick the units you want to train very early on if you are planning to do a no grind run. It is also a good idea to take your time with the chapters, especially the earlier ones, since they fart out useful items (stat boosters etc.) like nobody's business. And DEFINITELY bring someone with Locktouch along if you want to collect every S-ranked weapon in the game. Some of them are hidden inside treasure chests.

Do not select Def or HP as flaw for your Avatar, since he / she will be pretty much the only one doing any actual fighting for the first three or so chapters. Enemy strength is balanced around that fact, also, so keep that in mind. Some of the better units of other paths are utterly worthless here, because IS has arbitrarily decided to make most units have worse base stats than in the other paths and you get most of them way too late at way too low a level (level 9 Dark Mage in the same chapter in which you get a level 10 Adventurer, stuff like that).

Needless to say, Revelation is my personal least favourite path in terms of map design and unit balance, but this is the advice I can give you. I only completed it on Normal Mode, so far, but I still hope I could be of help to you.

Also, consider raising a decent number of fliers, or at least reclassing a few people to flying classes. There will be several maps later on which demand flight if you don't want to take eons.

And be careful with your gold supply, you only get like 50k total (not including the 10k from a stealth operation which isn't very fun). You do get a gigaton of freebies on Revelation, but not always the best or at the best time.

Have you played Conquests or Birthright?  Many general tips for there will apply here.

If you get stuck, feel free to grind.

Feel free to go to others' castles to pick up skills for your units.  Some skills, like Replicate or Draconic Hex are very OP and can be a game changer, if you're having trouble with some levels.

Get supports at every possible opportunity.  Everyone can have as many A's as they want, and are only limited to one S, so it doesn't hurt to have a bunch of As for their bonuses.

If you have it, having a character class change to a Dark Flyer can help with the early Wind Gimmick map, as I think Subaki is your only flyer by that point.

If you are in the NA region, I've got some useful skills on my Corrin and Jakob, plus a bunch of others, if you need some, feel free to go to my Castle, it's an easy win.