Japanese ISO apparently has been leaked

1 minute ago, Vier Mill said:

Wow... 

Hide contents

I expected Delthea to look young, but she's such a loli! It's pretty fun at her possesed sprite.

Who is this guy, some villain? 

Hide contents

Uc01jQ6.png

And... is this the woman thought to be related to Berkut?

Hide contents

i7MR1l5.png

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure they're Deen and Mathilda respectively.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RedEyedDrake said:

Those are Deen and Mathilda respectively.

Oh, thank you! I forgot completely about Deen... (Sonya overshadows him that much) I didn't notice Mathilda because I didn't expect such angry expression, I had just edited it because I did notice. Deen looks unique finally.

https://pastebin.com/ZbevpvF2
Spoilers:

This is the underground labyrinth of Thabes, a place where outsiders are forbidden entry.

The alchemist Forneus made a name for himself at Thabes but his name was later feared.
During his life, Forneus researched two topics:
the reanimation of corpses into soldiers that obediently followed orders.
The creation of "perfect life".
We, the senate sent forth emissaries to reach Forneus, yet none ever returned.
Even the government rallied soldiers, but they too failed to come back home.
In the end, the government sealed away Atelier Forneus.
Even after this city fades into the sand, none can lift the seal that was placed.
Herein lies the sealed Atelier Forneus, as well as its demonic alchemist owner.

The most important element of the deceased masks are the shelled insects.
I have named these curious creatures "Risen Bugs".
By placing Risen Bugs in a corpse, they will start to gather and take over the host.
At last, the divine dragon blood has been acquired. Its mystical power is truly wondrous!
Thanks to the senate, all the ingredients are in place for me to create brand new life.
At first, it was barely the size of a thumbnail. On the 80th day, after transferring my blood, it has developed a sudden change.
Its voice resounds through my brain. Such trembling darkness, and desire to destroy, I...

The big threat was eliminated. However, the uneasy presence can still be felt all around...

Cleaned up the formatting, a bit. Seems like there's three parts, which I've separated accordingly.

19 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Love all the new art.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, with Grima it seems it was too much to hope this game would keep Awakening fanservice out. I hope it's at least worthwhile.

Would continuity even count as fanservice though?

29 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Love all the new art.

Hide contents

Well, with Grima it seems it was too much to hope this game would keep Awakening fanservice out. I hope it's at least worthwhile.

I'm actually happy they put some continuity in this.

3 hours ago, Thunderstar said:

It seems that the portraits and sounds are leaked right now.

Also what the fuck is he doing in Gaiden?

Hide contents

yldUmou.png

Apparently he is in chapter 6

This is good!

36 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

Love all the new art.

Reveal hidden contents

Why compalin that like complaining to Square about there ff7 fanservice most people know ff7 is their(square) cash cow game and the could be said about FE :A since it is there most sold FE game in IS history. In Japan it FE 3 but global it Awakening.

Edited by mikethepokemaster

1 hour ago, Book Bro said:

Love all the new art.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't see any issue with a little bit of Awakening continuity considering that Awakening had an entire arc centered around the future of Valentia.

If anything, I feel like this might've been one of the best ways they could've handled it... especially considering the Fates approach.

13 minutes ago, Iridium said:

I don't see any issue with a little bit of Awakening continuity considering that Awakening had an entire arc centered around the future of Valentia.

If anything, I feel like this might've been one of the best ways they could've handled it... especially considering the Fates approach.

It's because including anything from Awakening and Fates is EVILLLLL.

/s

I have no complaints about this.

2 hours ago, Iridium said:

After reading the spoilers about what the chapter is about, I admit it does sound better than I imagined at first.

Still, I would've preferred something related to FE1/3 if we're going to Archanea. Though it may have been tough to tie it well without retconning stuff.

1 minute ago, Book Bro said:

After reading the spoilers about what the chapter is about, I admit it does sound better than I imagined at first.

Still, I would've preferred something related to FE1/3 if we're going to Archanea. Though it may have been tough to tie it well without retconning stuff.

Marth and Alm shaking hands would've made for a nice image though. 

Maybe after Alm and Celica kick Grima's ass.

1 minute ago, Thane said:

Marth and Alm shaking hands would've made for a nice image though. 

Maybe after Alm and Celica kick Grima's ass.

Right? Would've been cool to see lords from previously separate stories meet.

Just now, Book Bro said:

Right? Would've been cool to see lords from previously separate stories meet.

I agree. The two don't necessarily cancel each other out though. It's easier to give Grima a backstory than it is to tie Alm and Celica into Marth's adventures, I feel like, so I understand why they did what they did even if it is fan service as well. 

Still, hope they meet up.

Oooooooh meh geeeeeeerd, all the art is so pretty.

Palla is f*cking gorgeous and Est looks great too. I love all the white wing sister designs... I'm just... so ready to play the game for myself...

A few things.

First of all, the Whitewings...  We already seen Catria, but I will say again I like her design here a lot.  Palla for some reason looks younger than Catria, but I like her anyway.  Est is very Est-looking; she looks very much like her SD self.  As a whole, I like the little details, like the scratches on their armor.  You can tell the artist put a lot of care into them, and others as well.

Secondly, does anyone else think Forsyth looks a bit like Abel with that hair (bangs not really in the face like Abel's, but parted in a similar way and green)?  It must be because the Christmas pair for this game seems to be him and Lukas.

Thirdly, Zeke seems to be staying true to his previous incarnations.

Fourthly, Nomah looks like Santa Clause's more religious cousin...  In other words, he looks exactly as he should.