Strategies for Celica Route's Act 4 Swamps

So what are some ideal strategies for dealing with the Act 4 Swamps in Celica's route? Despite defeating the original Gaiden (though with heavy savestate usage), I really can't figure out how to beat the first swamp map without losing any units (and without insane amounts of level grinding). The Dread Fighter with higher speed than all my other units (on the first swamp map) is a real pain as well.

I don't remember having trouble with it; the summons are plentiful, but all weak.
If you don't have anyone who can safely bait out the stronger enemies present at the beginning (Valbar?), Genny's Invoke should help. The AI generally prioritizes attacking illusions over other units.
Also note that the damage from standing in the swamp water can't actually kill your units, so anyone who's not in range of an enemy isn't in urgent need of healing.

Get Genny into a Saint and she gains the abilities absolve and soothing light. The absolve prevents her from taking damage in the swamp, and cover all 4 adjacent side of her with units you want to cross the swamp. After 1 turn ends, Genny will use the soothing light to restore the 4 units adjacent to her while she takes no damage at all. You can get your entire army across like this without taking damage, although that is what I did and is quite tedious. 

Falcon Knight Palla with a Blessed Lance easily kills any Terror, including Necrodragons, while taking little damage in return. Just beware of Fiends though.

I just hit and run with the falcoknight sisters and used Genny's physic

I needed to reset once or twice, but it worked out well overall.

Edited by Pixelman

14 hours ago, Randoman said:

So what are some ideal strategies for dealing with the Act 4 Swamps in Celica's route? Despite defeating the original Gaiden (though with heavy savestate usage), I really can't figure out how to beat the first swamp map without losing any units (and without insane amounts of level grinding). The Dread Fighter with higher speed than all my other units (on the first swamp map) is a real pain as well.

Spam hunters volly.

Edited by joshcja

Saber with a Blessed Sword can pretty much solo the upper half of the map. Notably dealing with the gargoyles, the bonewalkers, and the 2 cantors that summon them. 

From there--1 remaining cantor summoning zombies with (7) attack supported by a handful of units in the south is not particularly hard to overrun. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

Is that the one with the cantor at the top of the map, with those other mire mages in the middle, along with some other units I can't recall?

If it is, then my experience essentially boiled down to Whitewings, Dread Fighters, Bow Knights and Invoke. I can't get into more detail than that, as I only recall sending Palla, Catria and Est up to the top whilst trying to figure out how to slowly chip away at the bottom without getting into range of too many units.

Edited by Frenzify