Remaining skill inheritance

Already have couples paired up, just need opinions on what skills I should pass down for:

-Gregor!Yarne

-Frederick!Gerome

-Ricken!Brady

-Kellam!Laurent 

Females will pass down Galeforce if possible, just need the most optimal male skill to pass.

Kellam can be trained to get Lethality by switching him to the Thief Tree, otherwise probably Luna or Pavise.

Ricken gets Cavalier Tree, so Aegis if you switch him. Otherwise, Lifetaker.

Frederick gets access to Paladin and General if I remember correctly, so Aegis or Pavise. Probably Aegis to reduce Gerome's chances of getting shot out of the sky by Mages or Archers.

Don't really remember what Gregor gets. I think he gets Myrmidon Tree, so that means Lethality or Astra, and if he gets Warrior you can always pass down Counter.

What are your plans for these four?

Anyways, I'd consider... Luna for Brady, Renewal for Laurent, Despoil (if you're into that) or Gamble for Yarne (you know that the male exclusive class skills suck if these are my recommendations for inheritance), and maybe Dual Guard + for Gerome.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

41 minutes ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

What are your plans for these four?

Anyways, I'd consider... Luna for Brady, Renewal for Laurent, Despoil (if you're into that) or Gamble for Yarne (you know that the male exclusive class skills suck if these are my recommendations for inheritance), and maybe Dual Guard + for Gerome.

I forget what class passes Counter but I seem to remember it being Male only and counter can be a helpful skill(All though when it would be most usefull is usually when your character dies and then it can't activate) and on fast characters it can punish those that actually manage to hit them

8 minutes ago, redapple777 said:

I forget what class passes Counter but I seem to remember it being Male only and counter can be a helpful skill(All though when it would be most usefull is usually when your character dies and then it can't activate) and on fast characters it can punish those that actually manage to hit them

Yeah, well, unfortunately... Counter is too much effort for too little reward:

1 hour ago, Levant Mir Celestia said:

The problem with Counter is that nine times out of ten, you're either not taking enough damage to make Counter worth it, or if you ARE, you're likely in a bad position. It doesn't help that Counter is outright useless in the very few situations it'd have been useful.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia