FehPedia : Android App to see hero/skills stats offline

Protectator

Hi ! I've been playing FEH since a good amount of time now. As I had some free time and consulted the Gamepedia wiki quite often, I found the mobile version quite unsatisfactory as not really user-friendly.

So, I developped an Android app that downloads the wiki's informations and makes them quickly and easily browsable offline ! I did that I could quickly look at unit's stats and get their nature, but then I also added informations about weapons, assists, skills etc. So now I hope this will also be useful to some of you !

Here's the link to download the app -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.protectator.fehpedia

(The app downloads wiki's data at first launch, which can take up to 2min, so don't panic)

I released it two days ago and it seems to work well from what I've tested. If you have any remark or question about it, feel free to ask ! I hope you find this helpful :)

Edited by Protectator

Awesome, I've been wanting a companion app for this game for a while.  When a computers around, I greatly prefer using other websites for this stuff, but that's not always the case and its nice to be able quick tab back and forth anywhere on my phone.

Thanks for the share.

Edited by Lushen