BR PMU 'cuz Why Not

Ertrick36

47 minutes ago, Purple Mage said:

You missed listing Dagon's Strength stat. Also, I'm the only one who sees the similarities of Zola and Ciceeo from Skyrim. The difference is that Cicero is competent.

Early morn takes its toll on me yet again.  Just fixed.

Another thing about those two characters is that I do feel pity for them.  Well, actually it's more accurate to say that I feel more for Zola than I do for any other villain in Fates unless you count the playable units you fight in the respective paths.  Though him kidnapping the 'Boro and her liege in Revelation officially puts him on my shit list.

Goddamn, I just remembered... everyone in the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim were such dicks to Cicero.  Also, I never got the Special Edition, even though it came free since I have the PC version of the original game.  Mostly because some mods I have would no longer work for Special Edition without some technical finesse on my part.  Maybe the next time I have a Skyrim fever, I'll do that and delete all my old save files, since they're all just clutter at this point.

I almost finished the stupid ninja chapter, but Saizo got ganked by ninja(?) archers.  And I was doing so well, too; almost got to Kotaro, and only on, like, my second try.  As much as I'd love to just let Kaze tank everything, I kind of want to use everyone.  This map is also where I realized that I don't have any fliers at all.  Any fliers I do get will have to come from 2nd Gen.  In other words, it's gonna be this chick:

mpfj6LK.png

She's definitely going Kinshi.  I don't care if that winds up being a good class for her or not; I just can't stand this color scheme.  That hair is just a few shades too green.

15 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Any fliers I do get will have to come from 2nd Gen.  In other words, it's gonna be this chick:

mpfj6LK.png

She's definitely going Kinshi.  I don't care if that winds up being a good class for her or not; I just can't stand this color scheme.  That hair is just a few shades too green.

Oh no, not Riceload. I guess you have no choice.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 9:48 AM, Ertrick36 said:

Before Awakening: FUCK this level.  NPC allies are absolute trash.  They kept getting themselves killed.  This pretty much just came down to dumb luck with me rushing to kill the shitty lunge ninjas.  I hate this level and never want to do it again, especially not so early in the game.  Frederick please, Lissa is delicate, and Chrom... you really make me wish you actually died in Awakening.  Do you know how many Saizos had to die for you?  And yes, this is not an Iron Man run.

I must be frank - I also think that Before Awakening sucks to play. The only time I managed to get the class change items was in Conquest, and even then it was right after Camilla joined.