Corrinright, North American Edition

Poimagic

This thread is really just somewhat of a question. I was wondering if I could do a Corrinright play through, using some of the Corrin’s of SF. The only reason I created this thread was to check if Corrin themed runs were allowed.

13 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Oh, that is good to know. I’ll create the thread a bit later, with me specifying that I have revelations and Birthright on a North American copy. Thanks

just re-title the title of this thread

just do something like CorrinRight NA or PAL

Fire emblem CorrinRight, the story of me trying out something new. This idea was inspired by the series Mangs does, where he does paths of Fates with Corrin’s only. And, here are the rules:

•Corrin must start at level 7 as a level cap. Said level cap will increase by one every two chapters

•Stat boosters and DLC classes are banned for any Corrin. DLC Classes will be reallowed once the level cap hits 20

•Once the level cap hits 20, any non DLC Class Corrin will be auto promoted. The creator of said Corrin gets a say in what class the Corrin promotes into

•This is an Iron man play through, where I can not reset the game. So, any Corrin that dies will stay dead, unless the main Corrin dies

•Corrin’s that join can have one special skill. Said skill can be any skill excluding DLC-skills and skills of the kitsune, wolfskin, villager, and dancer classes

• Corrin’s will be recruited similar to how Pokémon are gotten in a egglocke, where every time we recruit a character, they will get replaced with a Corrin. I will take two Corrin’s to start at the beginning

•To get you Corrin legible to be picked, you must post the code of your castle, the name of the Corrin, and there class

•If I am attacked by any character or item while trying to recruit a Corrin or anyone blocks the throne, then I will leave.

•This playthrough will be from an American cartridge, so it’ll be an American Corrin locked play through.

•The main Corrin will be decided by a poll where we decided the boon, bane, and class of the Corrin.

•The Corrin will be Male

Poll for boon: Closed

Poll for Bane: Closed

Poll for Class: http://www.strawpoll.me/14968621/r

The results from the polls will be taken by tomorrow at 3:40 Pacific time. The winner of each category for the Corrin will be what the Corrin is like. Any tiebreakers will increase the deadline length.

If there is anything you think I missed, then comment. Otherwise, enjoy

Edited by Poimagic

The boon and bane have been decided. The Corrin will be +spd/-skl. The class has been undecided. If no clear answer is chosen within 2-3 hours, then I choose.

Also, signups are now open. All you need to do to join is post your castle address, the name of your Corrin, there boon/bane combo, and there class. I would recommend to read the rules first before joining.

Edited by Poimagic

Since the Corrin’s class was undecided, I shall choose the class my self. It’ll be a Monk for the extra challenge. And, as before:

16 hours ago, Poimagic said:

Also, signups are now open. All you need to do to join is post your castle address, the name of your Corrin, there boon/bane combo, and there class. I would recommend to read the rules first before joining.