I just had an interesting store run

Went to the store for caffeine free diet pop (because I'm diabetic, and if I drink stuff with caffeine in it too far past lunch I don't sleep) and they didn't have any in stock, so I came home with two bags of cheese popcorn instead. I guess I'm Keagan today. Referencing this from Rescue Mission, one of my Xenoblade drabbles, of course.

“I’m on a rescue mission. Grandpa’s my sidekick.” Russo chuckled softly at that, but allowed Ray to continue speaking. “You know my friend Keagan?”

“Yeah, the guy whose parents have a lot of clout in the Colony 9 city council.” Joan nodded. “I think he tried to hit on me the last time I saw him. Asked me if I liked cheese popcorn and I swear I saw a flirty look in his eyes. Kind of a weird guy.”

Fanfic author's shameless plug? Lol but seriously, cheese popcorn is the bomb and I can see myself flirting like that lol. Ask the cute guy if he likes cheese popcorn. Or awesome snacks in general...every character I write tends to have a piece of my soul in them, even if they're minor like Keagan.

And then when I got back I opened the door to the building and there was a little one year old ish kid standing in the doorway. I was like "Oh hey there little guy, are you supposed to be here?" and his big sister who looked four ish came out and said "no, he keeps sneaking out while we're cleaning." Kids are weird lol.

7 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

because I'm diabetic,

Oy, even if it's diet pop, soda isn't good for you yknow!!!

Can confirm that cheese popcorn is the littest of lit though LOL

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Oy, even if it's diet pop, soda isn't good for you yknow!!!

I know! It's not like I drink like a six pack a day. I try to cut back and drink other things.

2 hours ago, bad touch said:

Never actually tried cheese popcorn. 

Will try some at some point and update on exactly HOW lit it is.

Some brands are better than others, the stuff I got was the Popcorn Indiana Aged White Cheddar and it's okay, the best kind imo is Smartfood White Cheddar, which this store doesn't carry. But this store was in walking distance and I don't drive so yeah.

Keagan doesn't give a rat's ass what kind he gets though. He ain't picky. I am lol.