What are you hoping for Gameplay-wise?

Guest Dreamyboi

54 minutes ago, psychogenics said:

fire emblem battle royale

Please no lol seriously though more improve online play would be great for "My Castles" or Wi-Fi battles especially if its hack free (which it seems Nintendo is taking seriously with the Switch).

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

something what pokemon did. u gave the other controler to ur friend and u both fight together in a map. that would be really good. i want something new in the online game. just like mario maker...u make maps with storys and other player can play it. alone or with online gamers

Honestly, I would love a co-op mode for Fire Emblem. The only problem with that idea is that you don't need a mode in order to do it, you could just pass the controller, which also let's you do co-op in different ways. (One player does a full turn, then the other player does a turn OR one player moves units they decided on and the other player decides what units they decided on using should do.)

Since that's out, and I think a map maker in Fire Emblem should be it's own game (like Super Mario Maker was) I would have to go with horse HP from Berwick Saga where horses take damage and can die too.