What was the funniest part in Xenoblade 1?

Dragoncat

6 hours ago, bethany81707 said:

The Mechon names on the Mechonis itself.

CHORD, TRICK, SACRE, SHAME, HASTE, DIARY, ZEBRA, ESSAY, WITCH, ONION, DOGMA, ANGRY, THANK, DREAD, LYRIC, HONEY, MOIST and some others that are less amusing, like SCOUT.

Xenoblade's always had some pretty funny names, especially when it comes to the Unique Monsters. Like, who could forget Flabbergasted Jerome or Obsessive Glagaron.

Or in Xenoblade 2, the hilariously named Chickenheart Dagmara it's funny until you find out that it's a Lv.120 Superboss that can very easily kill you once it gets enraged.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Or in Xenoblade 2, the hilariously named Chickenheart Dagmara it's funny until you find out that it's a Lv.120 Superboss that can very easily kill you once it gets enraged.

Reference to the cuccos from Zelda perhaps?

Also out of curiosity, what did you think of my headcanon about machina reproduction? I based it on a Pokemon theory I saw one time that said ghost pokemon breed by releasing waves of energy and creating the egg externally. I think it makes a lot of sense, more sense than them using the same method as homs and other organic life...yet the females have breasts wtf.

And since the kids look so different from the adults they metamorphize when they reach a certain age, like a tadpole becoming a frog. Or they're supposed to. I recall one named Orkatix who was still in his child form despite being adult age. He has a rare disorder that prevents him from metamorphizing on his own, I think.

Basically, after some courtship and making the decision to become parents, the machina couple will both fire that reproductive laser and voila, they have a kid. The gender they get is a 50/50 chance like organic life.

Somebody go back in time and disable Miqol's reproductive laser. Equivalent of giving a homs or entia a condom...

Well Vanea is alright, but Egil? The world could've done without him ever being born/created. Which brings up this question: Who's the older sibling? Is that ever stated anywhere? Also where is their mother/Miqol's mate/wife?

Edited by Dragoncat