Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

1 minute ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

I'm not actually sure rolecop would show the poisoner ability, as I think in some past games rolecops have only shown part of the abilities of scum (the part they could fakeclaim). Scum members could be like inventor+strongman and only inventor would show up. And if poison is the factional ability of like an ITP it would certainly not show up. I'm relatively new though, others know this better than me. Or maybe Cu's role PM tells him this.

I...was under the impression that a rolecop just shows the full role that's interesting. I guess this is more a post game question but I'd be interested in figuring out what qualifies for showing on a rolecop and what doesn't.
I still think Shiki is most likely scum here but that just makes it so it's not an outright lockdown. Given how All might played around Rain I do think All might is scum rain is itp or rain is scum and all might itp. They don't seem to be together 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I...was under the impression that a rolecop just shows the full role that's interesting. I guess this is more a post game question but I'd be interested in figuring out what qualifies for showing on a rolecop and what doesn't.
I still think Shiki is most likely scum here but that just makes it so it's not an outright lockdown. Given how All might played around Rain I do think All might is scum rain is itp or rain is scum and all might itp. They don't seem to be together 

With this in mind (someone who's played here more confirm/deny this plz), I think rolecopping all might is good so we can confirm whether he actually had a BPV or was bullshitting about being poisoned.

Just now, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

With this in mind (someone who's played here more confirm/deny this plz), I think rolecopping all might is good so we can confirm whether he actually had a BPV or was bullshitting about being poisoned.

That's a great idea. You're alive in night correct? We can doc Cu so they can't die and we'd get conf facts on All might

Priorities list:

Never lynch: Violet, Cu
Probably never lynch: Marisa
Townleanish, not off the hook: Estelle, Aizen
Scumleanish, look here: All Might, Shiki
Probably dies today: Rain

Thing with Rain is, if she's not lynched today, she's still going to be around tomorrow and not resolved and I think that'd be just ugh. Sucks tbh that finally someone else votes Aizen just as I myself am starting to move away from that read.

6 minutes ago, Aizen said:

That's a great idea. You're alive in night correct? We can doc Cu so they can't die and we'd get conf facts on All might

Yeah, I'm still alive tonight. I'm tempted to doc one of Cu/Marisa literally at random by flipping a coin, I'm not sure whether scum is willing to take the 50/50 then, and if they do I think that's probably fine?

1 minute ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Yeah, I'm still alive tonight. I'm tempted to doc one of Cu/Marisa literally at random by flipping a coin, I'm not sure whether scum is willing to take the 50/50 then, and if they do I think that's probably fine?

Sounds good question is Marisa wanted the waifu power so what should we do with that angle. After that's figured out I think we're all set to lynch (of course not right away but yeah)

3 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Sounds good question is Marisa wanted the waifu power so what should we do with that angle. After that's figured out I think we're all set to lynch (of course not right away but yeah)

I really don't know what we should do with that tbh. Maybe we pick like two candidates and everyone votes one of the two?

I'm probably going to drop a vote on Rain when I go to sleep in about 30~60 minutes, just going to double check whether she's at 2 votes atm.

Just now, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

I really don't know what we should do with that tbh. Maybe we pick like two candidates and everyone votes one of the two?

I'm probably going to drop a vote on Rain when I go to sleep in about 30~60 minutes, just going to double check whether she's at 2 votes atm.

My suggestion is Estelle or Violet mostly Estelle because I don't want to give scum the chance for a free nk on violet you could give it to me also but if we give it to estelle I'll know what the power is so she's gonna have to explain whatever action it is and can't lie about it 

3 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Do I dare question  why Nemu has suddenly put me in Townish? I'm a gambling god I'll say it's peaked my interest. 

I think you've been fine today, you've been looking at multiple people and I've been able to see your thought patterns more. Your gamestate view lines up relatively well with mine and after taking a step back I'm more willing to take the view of others saying this is town/town more into account.
Of course, I still think my old case holds some merit, hence why you're not off the hook, but your more gamesolvy attitude is better than what I've seen before.

5 minutes ago, Aizen said:

My suggestion is Estelle or Violet mostly Estelle because I don't want to give scum the chance for a free nk on violet you could give it to me also but if we give it to estelle I'll know what the power is so she's gonna have to explain whatever action it is and can't lie about it 

Estelle is an interesting suggestion. Violet can't be chosen by the way since she was chosen last night, but giving the power to someone slightly still in the PoE seems like a reasonable idea. If she gets NK'd that's fine and because of your role she can't really abuse it if she's scum. Thinking about it some more but I think I'm okay with this.

4 minutes ago, Aizen said:

#Unvote

I don't know the vc and I don't want rain self hammering while we get the waifu vote settled 

I was the third vote, so now at two. (I'm pretty sure at least) Hammer is at five, so I think voting now should be fine, but if you're going to be around anyways you might as well wait a bit longer.

53 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

RE: the first, looking at the role names of the flips, I'd say no real protectives, but 1 or 2 redirect roles have flipped (Olivier could be like a busdriver, Sham a hijacker maybe?)

Sham was commuter actually, not hijacker whoops.

Come to think of it, commuter and bpv both being townsided is possible but it points more towards scum!all might I think

1 hour ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Btw, there's no explanation as to why All Might isn't dead by poison now. Being lynchproof does not equate to deathproof. He should be dead to poison by now and I hate having to equate mechanics to reasoning because it's not my strong suit but..

I just think he's trying to buy more time for his mate, not sure who that is exactly but it's something we'll have to found out! If All Might did not slip by saying he has to activate it (and he activated today and not last night) I wouldn't be coming to this conclusion. I'm surprised nobody else is calling him out on this fact honestly

All might claimed deadproof.

I think basicly everyone agrees on wanting to lynch All Might... it's just that we can't.

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

This site doesn't do role flips but perhaps some protectives died along the way? I do think if it's 3 mafia (and that seems likely cause I've never seen a game with 2 scum 1 itp with numbers this large) and we're assuming the poison came from scum I would agree on it being shot based because this game would be based more on night actions then it would mafia itself.

I think allmight is the itp given role reasons but I don't get how he could lose his vote? 

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

This is weak in the sense you should be showing why me and Estelle are scum more then just saying we're scum. I think you're much more likely to be lynched over both of us and you're not fighting it at all. If you're town show why we're scum so people can change there minds and start to scumread us. You called me scum before right? Bring back those reasons and state why my today is scum. So is Estelle. You got stuff to do here Rain 

Sure I'll fight back for you:

With 3 mafia and 1 itp, a misslynch a night kill and a poison kill is enough to make it MyLo if I'm anti town because of my double vote. This means I'm basicly cleared with these numbers (that you are fully expecting, with good reason). The only reason I can be scum is if Nemu is lying about being poisoned, meaning you never lynch me before Nemu.

Good enough?

46 minutes ago, Aizen said:

Most previous role cops mentioned not showing full roles though, and it will generally mention not showing everything. With this role being possibly slightly bastard, it's hard to make assumptions though.

22 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

##Vote Rain

If this slot isn't lynched today, it's being lynched tomorrow, so we might as well do it now and get some interactions off of it imo

I'm close to cleared already, and if we figure out more stuff tommorow, plus get potential LyLo or MyLo I might even be full cleared. There is more then enough reason to keep me alive today.

I don't understand either. it's another case of "my role is confirmable so therefore I'm clear" which three people have pulled this game now. is she saying she's clear because she's mayor? what is up with allmight's role then?

@All Might you've been claiming your role in bits and pieces; could you maybe clarify what your full role is and what the pros and cons of it are? you said you have one killproof and one lynchproof and some kind of vote restriction?