Jotari's Stuff

Jotari

I have a bunch of projects I want handy access to, but I can't fit them all in my signature. So here's just like an expanded hub for me to link to my projects that I'll place in my Signature.

Hacks

My most recent project, and if I'm to speak for myself, my best. Set in Archanea and focusing on the Kingdom of Pyrathi as they struggle to find stability after Marth's invasion in Shadow Dragon.

My first complete fan game, focusing on the Fall of Thabes in the backstory laid out by Shadows of Valentia. Put a lot of work into it, please check it out. The difficulty is quite high, so I'd recommend playing on Casual Mode.

Blazing Blade: Lords Weapon Patch.  A hack that gives Eliwood Lances and Lyn Bows in Blazing Blade.

Jotari'is Super Fun Binding Blade patch. Not really a balance hack, more just a bunch of changes I though might make the game more interesting (fun is not guaranteed, though I hope you'll enjoy it).

Sacred Stones Both Paths. A patch that lets you play through Ephraim and Eirika's routes on the same playthrough. I was still pretty new to hacking when I made it, so there's some bizarre glitches. You probably shouldn't play it XD

This last one is a very small fix for Binding Blade so you can reach the end game without getting any of the legendary weapons.

Written Works

Rebirth VI, a story focusing on Sephiran in a What If scenario where Ike and co lose the final battle. My entry to the 2015 Sernes Scribbles contest.

http://www.philome.la/CillianBFlood/an-interactive-adventure-hatari-investigations/play

Hatari Investigations. A comic choose your own adventure featuring Tauroneo and Volug.

Tauroneo and Volug's Excellent Adventures, Or, The Emblem Saga.  Another story featuring my wildly non canon portrayals of Volug and Tauroneo (though not in Choose Your Own Adventure form). This was an entry to the Serenes Write Your Butt Off competition.

The Hereafter. Another Write Your Butt Off entry, this one focusing on Alvis, Deirdre and Sigurd's reunion in the world of Heroes. I've submitted a lot of stories to the Write Your Butt off contest, but I'll limit only the Fire Emblem examples to this collection.

The Lord of Friege. A full fan fic focusing on Bloom during the interm of the Generation Skip. People's feelings on it seem to be wildly nonexistent.

Sword and Heart, a story analyzing Shannam, who I think is the funniest Fire Emblem character. That being said, it's actually a rather serious story.

Other

My proudest creation, the Three Tier Branching Class Tree. It's exactly what it says on the tin. It's also way more complex than you'd expect.

This is my Fire Emblem inflation calculator. The goal is to make it so any units stat in any game in the series can be directly comparable to each other.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate alternate specials.

Edited by Jotari