May 10th Banner Prediction

Gregster101

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Hmm. I guess a datamine like the one we got for Yune probably wouldn't show anything useful due to Alm being an alt?

It wouldn't, especially since Alm is the first character in the Echoes catalog, whereas Yune was last in the Tellius catalog, spoiling the fact that there would be another Tellius banner

20 hours ago, Hilda said:

i wouldnt actually mind a crossover banner with the Legend of Zelda, Dragalia or any other Gatcha game.

I would, because the game is called FIRE EMBLEM HEROES. I'd rather see characters from less represented games like Sacred Stones and Jugdral before seeing a cross over banner

21 hours ago, Hilda said:

i wouldnt actually mind a crossover banner with the Legend of Zelda, Dragalia or any other Gatcha game.

I definitely wouldn't either. Too bad there's too many other killjoys with sticks shoved firmly up their asses people who're firmly against even the mere thought of a collaboration. Zelda would be way more hype to me than anything Archanea has left not that it had much to begin with to offer, for instance.