Fire Emblem Cosplays at Anime North 2019

Hey ya'll! An anime convention in Toronto called Anime North just passed and as always it was a lot of fun and I compiled all the photos I took of Fire Emblem cosplays, including the ones that were at the Fire Emblem photoshoot on Saturday! I took a lot more photos than the ones that are in the google drive but since there were lots of people crowded around, there were lots of awkward hands and heads that snuck into frame so I chose the photos that had the least of that going on. There's also a spreadsheet that I put together for anyone to fill out in case they see themselves or know of who was cosplaying who and to include links!

[GOOGLE DRIVE]

And something to add on since it was a really great pleasure to go to but a bunch of Fire Emblem Youtubers (Mangs, Lucky Crit, Pavise, Goosaphone, Ghast, Chaz, and Nimious) were the ones who hosted the Fire Emblem panel! Hearing about what got them into Fire Emblem, their hopes for Three Houses, etc. was fun to listen to and they all played off of each other really well so there was never a dull moment. (I know I've mentioned this to death on other platforms but it was a really good panel and I hope people watch the recording of it when it comes out!)

I got to chat with them at the Fire Emblem photoshoot and gift them the Three Houses buttons I've made! They were all super nice, approachable, and appreciative!

All in all, a really good time :^)

Do I spot an Ashnard cosplay there, that's Gurgurant right? ?

Always cool to see more FE cosplays, they're kind of few and far between here in the Netherlands, though the Dutch FE cosplaying fanbase seems to be growing. =3