The Mighty General Lü Bu

Which non-magical Fire Emblem character has a chance against the mighty General Lü Bu?

Besides Fire Emblem I have other favorite game franchises such as the Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi games.
In fact I was exited the moment I found out about Fire Emblem Warriors.

Looking at Lü Bu’s base stats in FE standards (according to his stats in Dynasty Warriors)
I would give him the following base stats as a General/Paladin.

Level 18

HP 50
Str 19
Skl 20
Spd 22
Lck 16
Def 25
Res 17
Con 15

Sword rank A Lance rank A Axe rank A

His inventory: Silver Sword, Qinglong Ji (spear) , Tomahawk

Qinglong Ji stats: Uses 20 Mt: 13 Hit: 75% Crit: 10% range: 1-2 Wt: 16

Lü Bu is in a throne which grants him 30% avoid +3 defense and it heals Lü Bu 4 health points each turn.

1. Only using a character with class line Paladin (Cavalier, Paladin, Gold Knight) or General (Armored Knight, General, Marshall). A character with class not belonged to General or Paladin class line but have class same as Paladin or General is ok.
2. Unable to use a weapon with “effective against” effect, unless character personal weapon.
3. Unable to use a sacred weapon, unless character personal weapon.
4. Unable to use a personal sacred weapon with effect “effective against”.
5. Unable to use Skills that not belonged to the character’s original class line.
6. Only using character original to Fire Emblem Original series game, fan game character is forbidden.
7. Character’s maximum stats are limited to FE GBA system, even that character is not original from FE GBA system.
8. No throne, no healing,… fair battle in an arena custom map. (Updated later).
9. Lu Bu can use his personal weapon, “Qinglong Ji”, a spear with a poleax effect. Weapon stats are the same as Spear but far heavier. A match must be 3 battles.

Sword Battle (only using Silver Sword)

Lance Battle (chose only ranged or mele, only using Spear)

Axe Battle (chose only ranged or mele, only using Tomahawk)

Personal Weapon Battle (free fight, unless character personal weapon is unable to attack ranged then only using mele) (optional)

No cheat.

Lu Bu class must be the same as the opponent. General vs General. Paladin vs Paladin. 

Which non-magical FE character can defeat Lü Bu?

https://koei.fandom.com/wiki/Lu_Bu

https://feuniverse.us/t/the-mighty-general-lu-bu/5790

dynasty-warriors-9-lu-bu.jpg

Lu Bu 2.jpg

Edited by _Legault_

I've never been overly impressed with the Bu. Sure he's strong but individual combat stops being important when you're inept at strategy and the only plan Lu Bu ever came up with was betraying people until it stopped working. It also doesn't help that my first experience fighting him in a non scripted event had Xiuhou Dun one  shot him. And that's not an exaggeration. One Musou and he was done in. Quite frankly I'm surprised Lu Bu is considered a bigger deal than Guan Yu since he dies almost immediately in the story.  

I'd say the Black Knight has a very solid shot. I immediately cast him as the ''Lu Bu'' of Fire Emblem Warriors and its weird Koei didn't do the same. 

There's Walhart, supposedly the strongest warrior alive who founded an empire on strenght alone. I immediately cast him as the ''Lu Bu'' of Fire Emblem Warriors when I realized my villain expectations were to be kept low. Its weird Koei didn't do the same.

I guess most established top tier Warriors. Greil and Ashnard from Tellius, Hardin and Camus from Archenea, Zephiel and Hector from Elibe. 

When it comes to fighting an entire war against Lu Bu rather than single combat I'd put my money on any random guy capable of outsmarting a toaster. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

6 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I've never been overly impressed with the Bu. Sure he's strong but individual combat stops being important when you're inept at strategy and the only plan Lu Bu ever came up with was betraying people until it stopped working. It also doesn't help that my first experience fighting him in a non scripted event had Xiuhou Dun one  shot him. And that's not an exaggeration. One Musou and he was done in. Quite frankly I'm surprised Lu Bu is considered a bigger deal than Guan Yu since he dies almost immediately in the story.  

I'd say the Black Knight has a very solid shot. I immediately cast him as the ''Lu Bu'' of Fire Emblem Warriors and its weird Koei didn't do the same. 

There's Walhart, supposedly the strongest warrior alive who founded an empire on strenght alone. I immediately cast him as the ''Lu Bu'' of Fire Emblem Warriors when I realized my villain expectations were to be kept low. Its weird Koei didn't do the same.

I guess most established top tier Warriors. Greil and Ashnard from Tellius, Hardin and Camus from Archenea, Zephiel and Hector from Elibe. 

When it comes to fighting an entire war against Lu Bu rather than single combat I'd put my money on any random guy capable of outsmarting a toaster. 

Very interesting observations no doubt. Do you perhaps have an FE character in mind who could fight Lü Bu in a one on one fight? I place my faith in a level 20 Perceval with a Silver Sword, Silver Lance, and Silver Axe. 

1 hour ago, _Legault_ said:

Very interesting observations no doubt. Do you perhaps have an FE character in mind who could fight Lü Bu in a one on one fight? I place my faith in a level 20 Perceval with a Silver Sword, Silver Lance, and Silver Axe. 

The Black Knight would be the most thematically fitting. Both are huge warriors in black and both have their ''don't persue Lu Bu'' moments. Lu Be would likely appreciate BK's warrior philosophy. BK would fight with Alondite of course and have his level and stats that he has in his final fight. 

4 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

The Black Knight would be the most thematically fitting. Both are huge warriors in black and both have their ''don't persue Lu Bu'' moments. Lu Be would likely appreciate BK's warrior philosophy. BK would fight with Alondite of course and have his level and stats that he has in his final fight. 

To make that fight fair let's bless Lu Bu's weapons. 

9 hours ago, _Legault_ said:

To make that fight fair let's bless Lu Bu's weapons. 

Why would you need to do that? The Black Knight doesn't have blessed armour in his final fight (aka the fight with him in the Tower of Guidance in Radiant Dawn) .