Rallying the Troops

Jyosua

Lyle. Hika is a bad example. The only thing the guy has going for him is good grammar and spelling.

Does it matter? Josh just asked that people be mature. This doesn't need to turn into a pissing contest on who is more mature, since well, that's rather... contradictory.

Just listen to the man.

The people are irrelevant. It was my POINT that matters. Even if I'm wrong about the people themselves.

Replace 'Hika' with a 13 year old of your choice.

I was more arguing the fact that you said that people under 15 lack the ability to have what you call "full maturity". I'll have you know that that is completely false. Maturity does not come from age.

We're not grading anyone on how mature they are. There's no set standard you have to meet. Just keep Jyo's words in mind when posting, that's the best advice I can give.

You have to take into account that I don't wanna be so immature that I'm annoying. Some kids at my school are exactly like that.

@Ninji: You are completely correct. I've been told by people IRL that I am really mature for my age. But then again...what about 5-year olds? Lyle has a point, as does TESTOSTERONE, eh?

Edited by Citrusman

Oh for crying out loud guys. Can I not watch TV for a half hour without someone completely derailing my topic arguing over whose mature? Please stop. I don't care who is "more mature" I want you all to act like it!

I have to ask that members not publicly give examples of what a mature or immature member constitutes. It defeats the purpose of what the administrators are asking of SFers, which is, to be civil.
Does it matter? Josh just asked that people be mature. This doesn't need to turn into a pissing contest on who is more mature, since well, that's rather... contradictory.

Just listen to the man.

You guys are right, bro. My bad. Let's drop it.

But yeah, I agree with Jyo's rule, no jokes.

I didn't say I was making a no jokes rule. That's taking things waaaay out of context. I said none of this was a rule... it was more like a plea.

Oh for crying out loud guys. Can I not watch TV for a half hour without someone completely derailing my topic arguing over whose mature? Please stop. I don't care who is "more mature" I want you all to act like it!

There ya go.

*Jyosua brings down his mighty hand of justice upon the mere mortals below.*

I didn't say I was making a no jokes rule. That's taking things waaaay out of context. I said none of this was a rule... it was more like a plea.

I think he meant like, he agrees, and he's not joking. XD At least that's how I took it.

Edited by Crystal Shards

I think he meant like, he agrees, and he's not joking. XD At least that's how I took it.

Oh uh, my bad. I read it wrong. XDD

You took what I said out of context. I meant the previous rules you established.