Dimitri and Felix Classes

I'm right around the corner to my Blue Lion playthrough and am just wanting to get some thoughts/opinions.

Since Dimitri's personal gains 20% avo at max HP, I was kind of wondering about taking him through Myrmidon/Thief/Paladin and just leaving him there. The reasoning would be that Paladin still has Lancefaire, while also having Canto and immunity to any hazzard floors that we may encounter to keep his HP at full while still getting 50% avo bonus against everything (Lance lv 5, Personal, Jeralt's Merc).

Felix, on the other hand, I've had a slight wonder about Bow Knight on him, going through Archer/Sniper route. No real reason honestly, just kind of curious if anyone else has experience in it. If not, I'll probably just go Assassin as originally planned, and currently doing pretty well as in Black Eagles.

IS and Koei knew what they were doing when they gave him a strength in Bows. Well, maybe they wanted to keep Assassin open, but Felix has better stats as an Archer than the canonical options. Same goes for Leonie, tbh.

And then there is Dimitri. Simply put, Paladin and his default Great Lord class are his best options. Mostly because of Lancefaire.

Felix: Fighter/Brigand/Sniper/Bow Knight or Fighter/Brigand/Wyvern Rider/Wyvern Lord.  He doesn't really *need* Death Blow, but might as well since it's easy to grab.  He also works well as an Assassin or War Master.

Dimitri: Soldier/Mercenary/High Lord or Paladin/Great Lord or Paladin.  I prefer Great Lord to Paladin because Charm is a great ability, but either is strong.  Dimitri's strength is so high that Vantage is valuable even without Wrath since he can OHKO a lot of things.