Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Altha

FE4 and FE5 hacks

Recommended Posts

So, I've been searching for hacks for both of these games and I haven't found anything interesting. There are 2 noticable hacks on FE5, the one that is bs Blume hack and the other is even more bs Super Thracia. On FE4 field there are more hacks, but nothing interesting either. Inflation - easy and fun hack, Overpowered - unblanced one, Remix - kind of dumb. I know that there is Shin patch for FE4, but from what I've heard there is nothing really new, just a little bit of changes here and there and higher difficulty in general, but that's it. I've heard that there are "Genealogy of-" hacks but I've never found direct links to them. So, does anyone have links to those kinds of hacks or hacks on Jugdral games in general? I will be very grateful for your help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna move this to Fan Project Questions, since this pertains to that.

Meanwhile, have you tried a reverse recruitment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Altha said:

 

I find this is interesting. You can randomize their classes, recruitments, weapon stats, items v,v,v,,,,,  This is the first thing I would like to hack in FE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FE4 Binary is a great way to play through the game again. It adds new mechanics, weapons, and all sorts of changes to the enemies to actually make the game difficult. It may not be a fully new game, but it is lots of fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'm gonna move this to Fan Project Questions, since this pertains to that.

Meanwhile, have you tried a reverse recruitment?

Thank you very much for your work. 
Yes, I tried RR on FE5. Was satisfied, but it's not kind of thing I want to play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Qewe said:

I find this is interesting. You can randomize their classes, recruitments, weapon stats, items v,v,v,,,,,  This is the first thing I would like to hack in FE 4

Oh, thank you. I completely forgot for some reason that there are randomizers exists. I'll try this out. Thanks again for your reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tenders said:

FE4 Binary is a great way to play through the game again. It adds new mechanics, weapons, and all sorts of changes to the enemies to actually make the game difficult. It may not be a fully new game, but it is lots of fun.

Oh, I forgot to mention in the OC, that I've also played Binary. It was fun. Thanks for your reply anyway

Edited by Altha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

. . .uhh, that's a triple post.  Use the little plus sign next to Quote for Multiquote.

Have you tried the FE4 reverse recruitment patch?  It's somewhere on this site!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eclipse said:

. . .uhh, that's a triple post.  Use the little plus sign next to Quote for Multiquote.

Oh, thank you, I get it

3 hours ago, eclipse said:

Have you tried the FE4 reverse recruitment patch?  It's somewhere on this site!

No, I haven't. I found it already, I should try this one. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Altha said:

Oh, thank you. I completely forgot for some reason that there are randomizers exists. I'll try this out. Thanks again for your reply

Hope u enjoy your new gameplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...