Fe Awakening challenge run: heroes Awakened

Fire Emblem Awakening might not be played as much anymore but I made a challenge just for fun. 

Rules: You must get and use the characters from the wireless. Example- Pick sacred stones, and battle Erika.

•you can’t decide what the game( Mystery of the Emblem, Gaiden, etc.) but it’s randomized so roll a dice or ask Siri ( pick a number from 1 to)

• You can only pick the character you want from wireless once the whole Runthrough

•The Robin HAS to be either Alfonse or Sharena and must look like them( pick warrior if Alfonse, Lance unit if Sharena)

• you can use Anna, Chrom, Lucina, and your Robin,you can also pick 1 unit from the story to marry chrom and get their child.

• When you complete one battle in the Wireless ( let’s say Erika) you then do the one above. Keep repeating till you finish.

• you can do it in any game mode you want but it must be in Classic.

Im also interested in other challenges that you guys got for the Ds games so you can share them 🙂

Oooh~!  Add a class lock - that is, Roy can't randomly reclass into Priest for Miracle or stuff like that.  And a character either needs their Heroes weapon (Falchion for Marth), or the closest substitute for it (forged Killer Lance for Nepheenee).

9 hours ago, eclipse said:

Oooh~!  Add a class lock - that is, Roy can't randomly reclass into Priest for Miracle or stuff like that.  And a character either needs their Heroes weapon (Falchion for Marth), or the closest substitute for it (forged Killer Lance for Nepheenee).

I think that’s a nice thing to add to make it more challenging:) I might add that as a rule.