What's up!

wrenren7

Hey there, Serenes Forest!

You can call me Wren or Ren. I've found myself lurking on this website for a few years, the resources here are way too good to pass up. Anyway, I'm really into Fire Emblem, but not many of my friends are, so I finally figured i'd make myself an account to talk with some other fans of the series! I've found myself really bored lately, so I'm hoping to spend my days doing something other than chores and Animal Crossing, lol. (being cooped up and all gives you a LOT of free time... but never enough)? Talking with people with similar interests to mine seemed like a good start!
I remember when Robin and Lucina were added to Smash Bros 4, and being pretty young at the time, I thought Robin was the coolest character, and found myself playing her all the time, but I had no idea what game she was from. Flash forward a few years, (almost 4-3 years ago? hm.) my friend at the time introduced me to FE Awakening, and I instantly recognized it as the game Robin was from. I decided to pick up any game i could, so I went with the most recent title, Fates. Picked Birthright but I wish I went for Conquest now.. yikes. Despite never bringing myself to finish it, I found myself a diehard fan. Awakening was the first game I finished, along with Sacred Stones, Echoes, and I had a ball with Three Houses. I've also somehow racked up 130 hours in fe3h? when did that happen
Anyway, sorry for making this a life story, I got pretty carried away. I'm glad to be with you guys here.

Edited by wrenren7

Welcome to the forest! I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

My first game was the Sacred Stones even though it's older than me.

3 hours ago, wrenren7 said:

I remember when Robin and Lucina were added to Smash Bros 4, and being pretty young at the time, I thought Robin was the coolest character, and found myself playing her all the time, but I had no idea what game she was from. Flash forward a few years, (almost 4-3 years ago? hm.) my friend at the time introduced me to FE Awakening, and I instantly recognized it as the game Robin was from. I decided to pick up any game i could, so I went with the most recent title, Fates. Picked Birthright but I wish I went for Conquest now.. yikes. Despite never bringing myself to finish it, I found myself a diehard fan. Awakening was the first game I finished, along with Sacred Stones, Echoes, and I had a ball with Three Houses. I've also somehow racked up 130 hours in fe3h? when did that happen

I am nostalgically reminded of back when Super Smash Brother Melee was relatively new and I was a fan of the mysterious Marth, while my brother was a fan of Roy, both from a little known franchise that never came out in the west. When Fire Emblem 7 finally did, I was just as hooked. Welcome to the forest Wren, have fun talking with all the Fire Emblem fans hiding out here.

Hi there! Welcome to the Forest Wren! Same for me, first game was Awakening and this game is so great! I remember I finnished it fastly cause I loved it and couldn't stop playing it! 

Our stories of getting into fire emblem are like weirdly similar! I was a Lucina main way before I ever played awakening and was so excited when she showed up in awakening, Anyways welcome to the forest fellow newby.

Welcome to the Forest, Wren/Ren!

17 hours ago, wrenren7 said:

Anyway, sorry for making this a life story, I got pretty carried away. I'm glad to be with you guys here.

It's your introduction, feel free to do as you please!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!